Chapter 5 The Perfect Day With Him

The Perfect Day With Him
As soon as Thomas, Georgina, and I finished our breakfast, we began our walk back to the hotel. Georgina kept bugging me about Thomas as I kept shrugging it off.

How could he like me? I thought to myself. He's Thomas Frickin Brodie-Sangster, and I'm some girl from Canada! Soon enough we made it back to our hotel around 10:58am, and Georgina and I began to get ready for the premiere (considering we are girls and the premiere is at 2:30pm). Before I went into the elevator to go up to floor 4, Thomas once again came in with Georgina and I. I smiled and we both blushed.

As soon as the 4th floor came, Thomas was stopped by a bunch of fans asking for autographs. He gave me a look that said 'help me please' and I giggled and returned a look which read as 'sorry, your on your own'. After about 2 minutes of autographs Thomas ran over to me. I waited for him because I really liked him and wanted to walk with him. Georgina ran up ahead to our room the 2 minutes ago 'giving us space' as she put it. Thomas then put his arm around my shoulder. I giggled. My face started to heat up indicating I was blushing. Thomas then stopped in front of my path.

"Megan, what will you be wearing tonight?" He asked me with one eyebrow lifted. I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe some skinny jeans and my 'we do not speak of page 250' t-shirt, why?" I asked smiling a bit. Thomas then pulled out his debit card. I looked up to him and gave him the 'don't even think about it' look. He then laughed and grabbed my phone. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get my phone from Thomas. He then pulled it from my direction and lifted it as high as possible. Considering the fact he's probably like 6.2 or 6.3 and I'm 5.5, I couldn't reach it. "Thomas give me my phone! Give it! Thomas!" I yelled playfully. I began to giggle and give him a death stare. He did something on it and then gave it back to me. I immediately saw he texted Georgina saying we'd be shopping together. She of coarse replied

To:Megan
From:Georgina
Okay! You too love birds have fun! Just don't kiss his face off before the premiere!

I scoffed at what she wrote. Thomas seemed to love it as he pulled my arm and threw me into the elevator. He pressed the button to the main lobby and smirked at me. I immensely blushed.

"Okay, cut to the case! Why are you bringing me shopping?" I demanded Thomas for answers. He smile and began to blush. He dropped his head and sighed. Soon his head shot back up but the blush was still there. I waited for an answer until finally he gave in.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my date to the premiere" He started. I just stood the mouth agape. The Thomas Brodie-Sangster asked me to be his date to his own premiere. He then continued, "and I know how girls like to shop for dresses and make-up and girly stuff before dates so I offered to have a quick mall date with you before our real date. We have about 1 hour until we get ready." I still stood there speechless as the doors slid open. He pulled me out of the elevator and waited for my response. Suddenly a question pops into my mind.

"Wait, don't you have a girlfriend? Isabella? Melling? Ringing any bells Mr. Sangster?" I asked now sadness in my voice. He scoffed and lifted my chin up with his thumb. I almost melted inside.

"I broke up with her months ago. That girl was just playing me! Never in my life do I ever want to see that women ever again!" Thomas spat. (I feel terrible writing this because I actually ship those two so much, and my heart broke writing this) I felt the sudden urge to kiss him, here and now, but I resisted knowing he'd hate it. Hate me. But I shrugged it of my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry Thomas. I shipped you two so much, I thought you two were perfect for each other"(see? See?) I told him my eyes getting teary.

"If I hadn't broken up with her I wouldn't have met you." He told me. I stared into those perfect eyes that shimmered like stars and leaned in to hug him. Soon enough I said yes. His eyes filled with joy as we went out shopping for my
dress. I didn't let Thomas pay for it and I'm glad he didn't fight to. He then stopped outside a jewelry store and told me to wait outside.

"I'll be back just one second. It's my mums birthday soon and I saw something in there I thought she'd like." He admitted. I nodded and waited for him to come back. About 2 minutes later he came out and handed me a small white box. I looked up at him in shock.

"I lied", he started, "it's not my mums birthday soon." He grinned with his white teeth showing. I thanked him and opened it up. Inside was a golden necklace with a gold pocket watch attached to it. The watch had a heart carved into it with many other designs I loved. I felt tears fall down my cheeks. Also attached to it were little heart beads. I almost fainted. I opened up the pocket watch and realized the clock was ticking already. My eyes focused then on Thomas, and I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He blushed harder then I ever have seen him blush before. He was quit shy. Yet he was adorable.

"I love it! Thank you so much Thomas!" I turned around and Thomas attached it around my neck. I decided then at that point, that I would never ever lose this necklace, and I would always wear it.

I loved it, but most especially,

I loved Thomas.
--------------------------
Omg! Fangirling issues! Megan officially loves Thomas!
Question is does he love her back?
What do you think will happen next chapter?
Bye! I love you guys!!