Chapter 17 Meeting Ava part 2

Meeting Ava part 2
Megan's P.O.V
We got into a taxi all four of us and rushed to the airport. On the drive there Thomas wasn't even crying, he was in total shock. I intertwined our fingers and looked him in the eyes. He then started to cry.

"Megan, what if this is all my fault." Thomas murmured with tears streaming down his now pale face. I grabbed a hold of his cheeks and kissed him gently.

"How would this have been your fault? Thomas she fell!" I snapped at him. Thomas immediately unlocked our hands and got furious.

"Shut up Megan! If I hadn't left London this wouldn't of happened! I should have never left!" My heart sank as soon as he said it. Tears rolled down my face.

"But Thomas... if you hadn't left, we would have never met." I whispered trying to grab his arm to stroke but he pulled away.

"Ya well maybe that would have been better!" He yelled straight to my face. I stopped to stare at his red face. He looked totally pissed off. I backed away from him. I guess he soon realized because his face was full of more tears.

"Oh my god, no Megan that's not what I meant I-I'm so sorry." Thomas sobbed grabbing me and pulling me on his lap. "I'm so sorry, I-I'm just so traumatized right now. I didn't mean it I swear. Meeting you has been the best thing to ever happen to me." Thomas then pulled me into a long beautiful kiss. I rapped my arms around his neck and his around my torso. When we pulled away I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you and forgive you." I told Thomas as he drew circles on my back with his hand. Thomas kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

When the taxi stopped outside the airport, we handed the people our tickets and got on board. Luckily I was sitting beside Thomas. I felt bad for Thomas though because he was sitting beside a very hairy man. Thomas looked at me with an 'oh god' look and I giggled. About two minutes later the man realized he was in the wrong seat. Thomas let out a sigh of relief.

"He didn't smell all too good either." He whispered in a small giggle. But as soon as his real seating partner came I furrowed my eyes. I was this tall skinny blonde with so much makeup on I was surprised she could breath. She had short shorts on and a crop top. I scowled at her then at Thomas as Thomas smirked at the girl. She then began to flirt with him.

"(Cough cough) um Thomas, hi!" I said poking Thomas in the arm. He looked at my direction then smiled.

"Yea love?" He responded. I got angry.

"What do you mean, yea love? Who is this?" I asked pointing to the lady scowling at me now. Thomas grinned.

"Is my love jealous?" He told me squeezing my hand. I furrowed my brows then nodded.

"Well when she's that beautiful, and you're staring at her like she's a piece of gold, um, yea yea I am jealous." I whispered to Thomas and he giggled.

"Um honey!" The girl got my attention.

"Um what?" I imitated with a rude look.

"I have a man, I'm just complementing his success in acting. You btw's is beautiful girl." She told me chewing a piece of gum. I blushed.

"Oh um thanks. Sorry, I didn't know." We then began our flight to London.

Our flight was in the middle of the day but I was still tired. I rested my head on Thomas' shoulder with his head on mine. It was a 5 and a half hour flight there so we fell asleep. When we were asleep I had a dream. No, a nightmare.

I was with Thomas' family and I saw Ava in the hospital bed. She looked even more beautiful then she ever had before. I was sitting on her bed and introduced myself. For some weird reason Thomas wasn't there. I told his family I would look for Tom and they nodded. When I walked into the hallway I noticed there were no doctors around, and the walls were completely blank. I then saw rat man. (Lol jk) No I saw Thomas on the ground surrounded by blood.