characters

Hey I'm Treasure Carter and I'm 21 I work almost all the time I take care of my Lil sister who just graduated and she wants to go to college but I am a couple of thousands short like 20,000. but anyway I'm 5'0 I'm thick ya know big d cups. Big round butt flat stomach wide waist to match I have long brown hair and hazel eyes to fit my light brown skin complexion. I just lost my job at fun world that payed good but not that good . I was looking on line for some baby sitting jobs or maid jobs I came across the name of Noah Smith he's looking for a maid and he is one of the most richest man in this world he makes more than Beyonce . he owns like 3 businesses in the fashion industry like shoes and some of the hottest stores like forever21, Rue21, footlocker , journey's ,Cato's etc... So I clicked on him a and he was paying 300.00 an hour and u get paid every week on Friday and it says u have to be able to cook , clean and wash . so filled in my application I was one of the first people to signed up because word on the street is he's a ass hole and rude and a player .

Hey there I'm Noah Smith I'm 6'8 full pink lips light brown skin, green-gray eyes
I have tattoos on my chest and I have curly black hair . they called me a pretty boy back in high school I'm 23 I started my business when I was 17 after graduating from high school early when I was 16 1/2 I then went to college for business for three years then I started my business from the bottom to the top and that was years ago I now own more than I did back then I'm ahead CEO of Royce's industry and yes that's my middle name . but anyway I had to fire my maid because she was drugging me and trying to get me to get her pregnant and I'm not ready for that and plus the bitch was crazy . I got a notification that said an application has been filled out for your mail position by the name of treasure Carter I checked it out and checked her background and it was clean so I called her up to my surprise she answered on the second ring ............