Did i do the right thing

Treasure
Pov
After i left Noah again and now im back at August's house he is on a come back tour. Its an big thing for him he wants to keep making music but only if im in his life .im back being an stay at home mom and its kinda drives me im so ready for this baby to come i dont know if August is the one i should be marrying but if i leave it'll make him depressed and it'll make me sad cause i kinda still love him but im not in love with him .I just woke up and did my hygiene thing and got dressed in a sundress and put me sum sandals on . I got Noah ready to go to his dad's house because we not together that doesn't mean that lil noah has to suffer, Right? I got him bathed and i put him some clothes on and i brushed his hair into a phony tail it was so curly and light brown .The other day i got his edge lined up he's so cute . I put him in his high seat and put on his seat belt and got in the driver seat and put on mine an then i drove off. I stopped at a red light and saw that there was an accident i simply just pulled off and went another way. I pulled up shortly and got my baby and his stuff out the car . i then went to knock and the door opens and its a woman with a robe on an her hair was a mess and Noah came to the door an held her waist line and kissed her then he looked an saw it was me and rolled his eyes and grabbed our son. He said "i hope you kno that i want full custody over him"i looked at him he would do that to take my first son away from me . i said "for what noah i let u see him what the hell am i doing so wrong that u feel like im not a good enough mother to take care of my son " he just laughed and slammed the door in my face. I was so pissed i got back in the car i drove all the way back to the house i got out and walk in and locked the door and cried why would he do this to me. I would never try to take him from his mom so why is trying to take my son from me .i fell asleep.
*****************************
The next day
I woke up and felt arms on me holding me scratching me it hurted every where i couldn't feel my body no more then i fell into a deep hole where i heard nun but laughing and noah screaming mommy mommy. ..... ******************************wakes up from dream
I was sweating and i wad crying it was sad that i might not see my son ever again .
I walked in the living room to see August with a lot of gifts for me an Roy and Alijah Marie Alsina is gonna be her name. I hugged him tight and cried . he just looked at me and comforted me. I finally was able to calm down and tell him. He was pissed .........

August pov
..............

Sorry for it being short .
I wanna kno how yall feel about noah and how &Treasure is do u guys & guys we finally made it to
It to 100k views keep voting and commnenting .