caught up

August

POV

I was getting ready to perform at the awards and Treasure was in bathroom she said that she wasn't feeling well . I guess but I just started messing with this sexy ass girl named Hope and she been telling me that I don't need to be with tee and that tee gone take all my money if I ever leave her . I'm thinking about it do I really want to marry her . Damn I really do love her but I love my money and my career too . I don't know what to do but I can't hurt her . it's just not in my nature I can't hurt her . I need to make this right and tell her what I've been doing & well let's just hope for the best . I waited until she came out the bathroom and she was crying I looked at her and said " baby girl what's wrong ?" She said" I might be pregnant and u r an Ass Hole I hate u how could you do this to me I mean like really Nigga with my fuxkin sister she's 18 u want a girl and not a woman I tell you what I won't be nobody's fool August " I stared at her and said " I'm so sorry okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry " she just laughed and said " its funny how a Nigga could smile in ya face like everything is good when he really on some sneaky shit . like what the fuck August MF Alsina I ain't even gonna lie to u I might be pregnant again but I promise u , u ain't gone be in the baby's life I'm done getting hurt by u niggas u say u don't want to be like your dad , a dead beat father . AUGUST U ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE BUT U CANT TAKE CARE OF ONE( who know what movie that's from ) I PROMISE YOU THOUGH I AINT MARRYING YO ASS!!! She yelled in my face like damn she must have knew what I was bout to say shit I ain't got time for this so I said "you kno what u right I don't need this an I don't need u , so go back to Noah puck ass u fat ass Bitch I don't even know why I wasted my time on yo stupid ass in the first place I just felt bad for ya but now bitch u can walk get the fuck " she looked at my with hurt but it went away and turned into angry and she slapped me and threw at me the ring . I watched her leave me there heated I told my manager I wasn't feeling it tonight and to cancel my performance . I went home and then I saw Treasure packing her and the baby's stuff with Noah's help . I just smoked me a blunt waiting until Noah and treasure was done with loading there cars and I saw her run to the bathroom We use to share to throw up yeah she pregnant with my baby but she'll be back begging for me to take her back after fuck boy fuck over her again and I am not going too.

Rated R don't read if u can not handle

Treasure
POV

I had this sudden feeling in my stomach and it felt like everything had dropped and my stomach on the inside was turning and I ran to the bathroom
I know I'm pregnant and I just don't want august anymore but I love him I just don't know what to do I'm so sad . I'm brought outta my thoughts by the door opening and in walked august I walked to the room door and then I felt august grab my hair fearlessly and threw me on the bed he said" shut up and don't bitch take your clothes off and get on all fours " I did as told and I heard him taking his stuff off and then he position himself in my entrance and then he went in and fucked me nice and hard I moaned softly as he went faster and he said" u. Ain't fucking going no where you love Daddy baby.. Oh .... Shit.... Damn u still tight ..... Fuckin right " he went deeper and faster I moaned loudly and I said" ahhh fuck daddy mmmm yes baby". He started smackin my ass and then he picked me up and he walked me around the room bouncing me on his dick I couldn't take it but he made me. I tried to run from it he then penned me against the wall and fucked me faster ,deeper and harder. I said " aaahhhhhh fuvk Daddy I'm bout ta cum " he said" bitch fuckin cum u Lil slut " I came and so did he.

The next morning

I woke up in August arms I don't know what to think of this he just fucked me last night for what I don't know . I sat up and August looked at me and said" so u still leaving me today ?" I said " hell yea " he said " alright " as I got up I fell down to the floor I said" ughhh !!!!" He got up and put me on the bed And then he kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom to shower but he came out and helped me to the bathroom. I was so weak and I felt sick so he just held me in his arms and as we washed up . After that I went a brushed my teeth and got dressed in some blue jeans and a button down t shirt and my timberland boots . I walked into the bathroom and comb and brushed my hair and then pulled it to a low ponytail and then I walked to Lil Roy room and fed and changed his dippers . I bathed him and dressed him in some sweats and a t shirt and some Lil Jordan's. I went downstairs and then I put him in his car seat and said" bye August " .

Noah

POV

I can't believe that she might be pregnant again. I left her there and brought her stuff back to my House . I just want my baby back but they are
Still together I think but I guess I'm going to sleep . I went to my room and got in my bed and went to sleep .

Seven hours later

There was a knock on my door and I got up and walked downstairs and opened the door in came Treasure and my baby boy , my Lil family . I helped her take him to his room . I put him in his crib and I walked her to her old room cuz I don't want us to rush back together .I don't know if her an August gonna work this thing out or he just going to get her pregnant and not even care cuz if he does that he is not a good father figure .

Treasure
POV

I got in my car an drove my ass back to Oakland ( California ) me and my baby in the back seat . I just don't know what the fucks up with my sister and august but I know I'm not gonna get caught up with them two . I finally arrived at Noah's house and knocked on the door and he looked so fuckin sexy mmm he had on sweats with no shirt I was melting at this point. He grabbed Lil Roy's car seat out my hand and took him into his own Lil room where he put him in his crib to let him sleep . I just walked in an he grabbed my bag and my hand and brought me to my old room when I used to work for him. I laid in the bed and sleep took over me .

The next day

I got up early as fuck . I got in the shower for 30 minutes . after I got out I got dressed in all black and left the house and went to.my old apartment where Hope lives I walked in the house and there was clothes on the floor and moaning from the room I walked into the hallway and I opened the door to see August and hope having sex I walked in an slammed the door and August stopped and pushed her on the floor with an smirk on his face and the girl that got up wasn't my sister she said " wtf august ?" She then looked at me an smirked and said" august I didn't know that she was coming" she walked passed me I turned and ran out of the house and into my car and drove off .

Unknown person
POV

When august pushed me off of him and I looked up at this thick girl I saw at the club once u see I'm bisexual but not all the way I'm more interested in girls then boys . so I walked out and I called my cousin and told her that I saw that really thick girl that blew her off at the club when you tried to holler at her and she was like bet find out where she stay at so I can pay her a visit .....

August
POV

I knew she would come .

I hope this was long enough for y'all please comment what you guys think

Sorry it took me forever to write this but its here .