I'll take care of you

Treasure
Pov

I woke up in a bed with arms around me I looked up at  Noah and cuddled up to him. Wait  NOAH !!! I open my eyes so fast and I was just shocked I looked down and I was naked and so was he so I turned on my side and covered back up and went back to sleep maybe it was a dream

*2 hours later *

I woke up to an empty bed so got out of bed and put my dress back on and went to my room I have a bad headache so I took a shower and put my leggings on and a half shirt and flats on then I left my hair curly and then I was halfway down the stairs when I hear Noah laughing at the TV show. I got all the way down and went to the kitchen I got me something to drink and then I heard Noah come into the kitchen he turned me around and said" I know that we mixed pleasure with business but I. I said" it's okay it was a mistake and u don't have to make it as bad as it already is . then a tear slipped from NY eye  he whipped it away and said " why are you crying? I said" because I just don't want to let anyone down and I just want NY sister to have a good life  I just don't know what to do and I don't want to mess up this job with you I'm sorry I shouldn't never gotten drunk at the club  I - (go by Noah kissing her) he said " look ma I know that we don't know each other that long but I am here for u I know that I can help you  and if you were my girl  you wouldn't be working like this I would be Catering to your every needs just like that I would make sure that your sister was put through school . I was listening to what he was saying I know that we only knew me for a week but I think I'm in love. I just kiss him on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his necked .  he said " so will u be my girl I promise we can take it slow " she smiled at me and nodded  he kissed me and said "yours fired by the way " I said" what how am I gonna pay for my s(gco again by his kiss) he said" I'm paying and  your my baby so u can be here and if you need anything just ask me and I also got your sister a full free ride to any college of her choice I cried in his arms  and thanked him for everything . he looked at me and he said let's go out  I said okay so we left in his car and we went to the mall and we went to so many stores and he kept buying me things I try to take it out of his hand and he just says nope keep moving . then out of no where cameras and flashing lights and Noah grabbed me and we ran out the mall and to the car so we just went to the food store and we brought all kinda junk  like ice cream , chips ,soda and candy then he order pizza and then we got movies and then we went home where the pizza guy was just waiting on us and then Noah paid for it . I put the food up and then like he picked me up and started the movie and we watched movies ate and talked more and learned more about each other and I think this was the right choice on this ......

I know short but hey that gives you just a taste of what happened . so idk when my next update will be so.