thats all you do

Treasure
POV

I woke up and showered and brushed my teeth and hair and then I put my maid uniform on and then my flats and I put my hair in a ponytail and then I went and got started on breakfast I cooked, eggs bacon, toast and oatmeal. I fixed his plate and then his lunch and then he came down and ate. today I have a break until he gets off work so I'm gonna go see my sister to make sure she's okay at home. he left shortly after eating. I then cleaned up since I like this job. I then made sure everything was in good shape then I went upstairs and showered and changed into a jersey shirt, crop top, shorts, a thick gold chain, my black and white Jordan's, my hair in a neat bun and my black shoulder bag. I did my make up and put my studs in and grabbed my phone and car keys to my Mustang and then I locked up the house and got in the car and backed out.

Noah
POV

I went to work as usual. I'm in my office and my slutty assistant Jazz Walked in and she has on this shirt that's too tight and a skirt that's too short and she brings my coffee and says" hey Mr. Smith if you need anything u know I'm here for u " I just nodded and got up and walked to the door and opened it and pointed out, and she walked out and winked I closed the door in her face I just started thinking about getting this new business open up more and how to make mine bigger and better than before . so I made some calls and I set up meeting's in New York, Atlanta Georgia, and New Orleans. so I leave in two weeks and I need someone to go who won't try to fuck me or drug me. so I would ask jazz but I rather not so I think I'm an ask Treasure to go with me. I checked the time and it was lunch time and I started looking for my lunch and I couldn't find it so I called treasure she answered on the first ring " hello " she said, I said" can you bring me my lunch please and I'm sorry I called on your off time " she said" oh no sir your fine I'll be there in 10 mins with it sir " I said" thank you and please call me Noah " she said" yes sir .. I mean Noah . I chuckled at her mix up & said see you and we had hung up. As I waited for her to bring me my lunch I walked around the office to make sure everyone is working. ten minutes later my assistant called me and told me "there's a lady who says she works for u should I let her up ?" I said "yes please" she let her up and when the door open I saw a sexy ass chick holding my lunch when she looked up surprised it was Treasure I didn't know her body was this bad damn I got instantly hard bed my desk. She said" here u go Noah " I took it and she asked me "if that's all I need ?" I said " uh huh... oh um... I w-wanted t to know if you would travel with me to do business meetings in two weeks " she smile and nodded in agreement and I called my assistant and told her" I'm going home lock up when everyone is done with there work "she responded with an" okay sir" I got up and said" u hungry ?" She said " uh no thanks" I said " okay well let's go out tonight then " she just looked at me like really . I know y'all wondering like I thought you were stuck up but I'm not boring I like partying but my career comes first at all times so I don't do it a lot. I said" can I be honest with you, " she said" yeah sure Noah, " I said," why are you so stuck up its like u never want to just relax and chill and let loose sometimes." She said" I just always thought that working is better than lacking and I don't party cuz I had bills and a Lil sister at home to feed and jobs I had to keep. " I said " ah I see well tonight you don't we going to a club and u going to have fun if that's all you do and I know u will, " I said" okay fine" we both left the office and headed home to get dressed.