another day

Treasure
POV

I woke up at 6 am And showered and brushed my teeth and thick hair. I then but I my scrubs on and some flats . after that I went to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast and chopped fruits and put it in a bowl for him and fixed his plate and he came down like mins later and thanked me and ate . while he was eating I fixed his lunch and got him a vitamin water and gave him his lunch and took his clean plate and put it in the sink as he  thanked me again and got up and left for work . I then fixed my plate and ate afterward I cleaned up the kitchen from top to bottom and in 3 hours I was done in there. I then went to the living room and cleaned and dusted and I was done in 2 hours I then cleaned the windows inside and out and I was done in an hour then I mopped the floors from the kitchen and put a wet floor sign and I mopped the living room and dining room after I dusted. I then went upstairs and started cleaning every room including his. I then took his dirty clothes and put it in the washer and then the dryer. when I was done it was 10 pm and everything was cleaned I checked the floors and folded his clothes and put them up. I then went to wash up and make his dinner. I made baked chicken, salad, green beans and corn, and I made kool-aid . after I was done I fixed his plate and as soon as I did he walked in washed his hands and ate and said" thanks again for everything not a lot of people can put up with me" I said" no problem " he said" can you join me " I said " sure thank you " he nodded and we ate and talked about how his day went and he asked me about mine . he asked me like 20 questions. I told him about my sister and how I'm short on paying her college fund and he said " u don't need to worry too much about that I " I nodded and continued to eat I asked him questions about his life and childhood and love life. I feel bad for him when he was 19 he was in an accident and his little sister was killed in that reck and now he feels like his family hates him so he hasn't talked to them in Years. he has has been through a lot I just hope I can help him like he helps me. after we ate and talked he went to shower and bed I cleaned and put up leftovers and then I showered and called my sister we talked about random things all night and I then grew sleepy and told her "I love u but I gotta go honey bun bye". she said" bye boo" I then went to sleep.