The Proposal

Seven months later
POV

Its been seven months since Lil Roy was born and I've been putting up with August but he has changed a lot and he shows me more care then usual and I am unsure about it . I was sitting on the couch rocking Lil Roy to sleep and August came in with flowers and Big Teddy bears and then I looked at him in aww my eyes watering and then I put Roy in his play pen and said " omg Auggie who is thus for? " he looked me in my eyes and said" I just realized that over the months I've been a real Ass hole to u for no reason and I'm sorry for that and I also realize that I don't want to lose u I love you we been together for almost a year and I can't believe I met an incredible person like u who gets me so I hope you say yes when I ( gets down on one knee ) ask you to marry me Treasure Carter be my wife my life my soul my other half let's grow old together baby" I was speechless at his words and I didn't know how to go about it cuz I'm so happy but maybe me and august can work out but what bout Noah my maybe we don't need to be together I've been hurt enough with him . I looked at august with tears and said " yes we Auggie omg I screamed and hugged him tight and kissed him . he put the ring on me and then we laid on the couch and cuddled with each other while watching a movie . ....

August.
Pov

I had to get my act together other wise I was gone lose my bebbeh an I ain't won't that to happen I Ben lookin for her forever . I just so happy she's with me my lover and my baby I can't believe that she said yes I'm so excited I love her so much y'all just don't know . I know I've might have messed up before but now we getting serious so hell naw I ain't gonna mess this up .

Noah
Pov

Wtf .......

Sorry for the short chapters I just wanted you guys to know what's going on before I do a long one love you guys and thanks for the votes and comments