the VIP passes

August
Pov 

After I got Done performing I had to go to my dressing room for the VIP passes. When I got in there  Treasure was eating a bowl of fruit salad and then I looked at her and said " bust up " she said " no  I'm not u not getting none of my fruits " I said " come on now u know u want to give me some just look at this sexy face.  She looked at me then she gave me some . I smiled and kissed her and said " thank you baby girl "& then she did something to where she was in my lap and then she whispered in my ear "  I can't wait to show you  something's  when we get home " and she got off me   , she sat down and finished her fruit . I looked at her and then at my pants my friend getting happy Y'all see what she be doing .  the door opened and in came Noah and some bitch but I had to be calm and nice  . I said " Hey  there  u guys made it back to what's up ?"  Noah looked over to Treasure and he walked over to her and treasure looked up and I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes   a tear slipped from her eye he stood in front of her and then dropped to his knees and he held her legs and cried and begged her to come back and that he was drunk and that he didn't cheat on her and that he love her and the baby . she looked at me and I couldn't put my finger on the the look she had she looked at him and smiled and said " I know u sorry but I'm not taking yo shit no more I'm done worrying about whether you gone cheat on me or not and when I have this baby if you want to be around  u can if you don't then don't bother looking for me ever again cause its pretty obvious u can't keep ya dick in ya pants and get off of me u look pathetic " damn I looked at her and u could see the anger , the hurt and the pain she had . Noah he got up said " so that's it that's all u don't love me no more" I said" Noah she done with you " he looked at me and said " yeah some kinda man u r taking my girl " she said" get the fuck out Noah " he looked at her but then that other chick walked up to treasure and slapped her  treasure looked at her with this crazed look and punched the fuck out of her and walked to the bathroom  and I heard crying and then I said " okay now I'm pissed both of y'all get the fuck out of here before I beat y'all ass u know damn well that girl pregnant and u want to stress her out and u  ugly foe neck ass bitch u slap my baby again and watch how fast you'll be somebody's bitch in prison hoe" they both walked out and left I went to check on her she came out and hugged me tight and shit I didn't want to let go I told them that I'll do a few more visits and then I'm going home and treasure had left by herself and she let me know when she made it .  after the meet & greet I left and when I got home treasure was in the shower I walked in there and I got in with her I kissed her shoulders and she turned around and kissed me I said " I know its early in the relationship but can we have sex baby ?" She nodded and Y'all know what happened.

After that

We was laying down she started tracing my tattoos with her finger  and then I sang "Right there, right there, right there
Right there, right there, right there
I know how it be when you trying your best
But you turn around, and you got nothing to show for it
So you stay on your grind, tryna get to the shine
Even turn to crime, but how come I ain't made it yet?
I'm just like you (I know the feeling y'all), I been there too
I hope you feel me cause I, been through the pain
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same" she looked at me and smiled  then she said "u know I can sing too but I love when you sing baby " I said " oh yeah sing something for me " she giggled and said"okay" she started singing "Your love is bright as ever
Even in the shadows
Baby kiss me
Before they turn the lights out
Your heart is glowing
And I'm crashing into you
Baby kiss me
Before they turn the lights out
Baby love me lights out
In the darkest night I'll
I'll search through the crowd
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
You can turn my lights out
We don't have forever
Baby daylight's wasting
You better kiss me
Before our time is run out
Nobody sees what we see
They're just hopelessly gazing
Baby take me
Before they turn the lights out
Before time is run out
Baby love me lights " when she sung. That song she had the voice of Angel and I loved it I kissed her forehead good night because I know now that ain't nothing going come between us.

Noah
POV

I can't believe that she said that shit to me and u know what I'm done begging her she gone need me when august start tagging that ass  she gone be the one crying and I'm just take my child and she can go back to August I don't care ....

Treasure
POV

I can't believe august and I are together and I'm just so happy I'm not sure what's going on with august and Noah and something is kinda off about august and I feel like I'm not getting to know him better it something else ........

Sorry for the short chapter
Read comment and vote

Thanks again for y'all support
And do y'all think I should continue this book .