New York pt.2 / Meeting Alijah

Treasure

Pov

I woke up and Noah is still sleeping  . Its 7 am like  why am I up bruh  . Then I  got this Sharp  ass pain in my stomach  and  Alijah  is kicking  the shit outta me . I sit up and  rub my stomach  and  I  put on sum sweat  pants  and  a tank top and i go brush my teeth  and wash my face . After  i was  done  I  put on my slippers  and  grabbed  the  room key and  my phone  and  wallet  and  a light  jacket  i decided  I was  going  to  walking   to the cafe   to get our breakfast while  Noah still sleeping  . 

I walked  out  the  room and  saw this  guy heading   to  the elevator too . So I got my pepper spray  in my sports bra cuz this  is  New York  niggas like  to steal  n Rob u anytime.

It finally  came  to the 5th  floor  and  we both  got on I  was  watching  out the corner  of my eye  . ( I  know  y'all  like  this bitch crazy no hoe I'm Cautious )😂 deadass  

I felt  another  sharp  pain  and  I bent over in pain  and
the guy said  "aye ma you alright  ?"
I felt another  one  before  I could  answer  and  my water  broke  . I  cried  out " Noo no no she's  not supposed  to be  her for another  two n half  months  " . I'm  panicking  hard as fuck . I  gotta go get Noah ,I  start  pushing  for  the  elevator  to  go back  up to the fifth floor  but the guy  started  screaming  "oh shit her water  broke  you need  help hold on don't  panic  okay  stay calm  ." I nodded and the pain  got worse .
I said  " my son i need  to  get him he's  sleep  ."
Dude got on the phone  calling  911 and the elevator  finally  opens to the fifth  floor  I  walked  out and  I made  it  to  the room and  grabbed  Noah  and  by this  time  the  Ambulance  arrived  and  brought  me to the hospital  . They put Noah in a little daycare .  I was 10 meters dilated and  I had one contraction.
The nurses  were  checking my blood pressure and all that shit.
The  doctor  said "so is there anyone  we can  call  for  support  like  the  father  or your mother , grandmother friend , or sister  " I said  "August Alsina  " . They looked  at me like  I'm  crazy  and  I  called  him.

3 rings he picked up

Him :hello

Me:Hey August

Him: where the  hell you at bruh u fucking tripping wtf is wrong  with  you crazy ass chick .

Me: August  shut the fuck up I'm in labor  Alijah  is coming  now  and  im scared  " I started  crying 

Him: damn what hospital  you  at I gotta catch  a  flight  from  New York  okay.

Me : I'm  in New York  at the memorial women and children  hospital room 284 hurry"

He just hung up and  I screamed  in pain  having  a  another  contraction. 
The nurse said " just breathe  sweetie  okay in n out "

August 

Pov

I  had  been  in New York  for a photo shoot  and  a meet n greet and  a concert  . A couple  days ago  and  at this moment I'm  sleeping  .I  got a call  from  Treasure

Phone  conversation 》》》》》》》》》

Me :hello
Her:Hey August
Me : where the  hell you at bruh u fucking tripping wtf is wrong  with  you crazy ass chick .
Her: August  shut the fuck up I'm in labor  Alijah  is coming  now  and  im scared  " I started  crying 
Me: damn what hospital  you  at I gotta catch  a  flight  from  New York  okay.
Her: I'm  in New York  at the memorial women and children  hospital room 284 hurry"