life

Two months later....

Treasure
POV

Today is the day I go to the doctor and find out what I'm having . I woke up august and he looked at me crazy and then got up and said "yes baby " I said" don't be looking at me like that august its like u don't give a fuck anymore " I started crying, he said" bae babeee okay okay look I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to upset u okay?" I nodded and kissed him man my hormones are bad I got dressed after my shower and brushed my teeth and then I did my hair in curls and then I did a little makeup because I started waking up with bruises on my face I always asked august what he think its from he always he say he don't know. I think something's up though. August came out the bathroom and looked at my outfit and said" u not wearing that shit so change right now "in His N.O accent I rolled my eyes and said" chill out damn u doing too much " his eyes flashed from brown to black. I said " August .... August.... August! Aug- * slap*  I was shocked august eyes then turned brown and he had this sincere look in his eyes he dropped to his knees and said " he was sorry he didn't mean to he just kept crying and saying he didn't mean it he asked me for forgiveness and I forgave him I got up and went in the closet to change into something comfortable and then August got dressed up then we left to the doctors appointment and as soon as we got there they called me back and the doctor said " that the baby is healthy and that I'm  having a boy . I smiled and so did August after that we left to go shopping for baby stuff and I had called Hope and told her the good news . she was so excited about it. After shopping me and August decided that we were going to paint the baby's room a light blue with race cars and trucks on the wall and we filled his closet with baby wipes, blankets, clothes,  shoes, coats and hats and a toy chest in the closet we made it look good I hugged August and he picked me up and brought me Down stairs to our inside Hot tub and was like just believe me that the water is warm, not hot its okay he took his clothes off except his boxers and then he took mine off except my bra and under wear he picked me up and we sat in the nice relaxing water he turned up the bubbles and I then I felt him kiss my neck then I heard some footsteps while my eyes were closed it was Trey and Noah and Drake I moved away from August and he said " baby I just thought it would be okay if they came over and that Noah should know what gender his child gone be " I said " okay but why is Trey and Drake here??" Drake said" I just missed you girl " I smiled and said " Trey what about you?" He said" I'm waiting on August so we can go to the club tonight " I said so u leave your pregnant girlfriend at home while u go smoke party get drunk ". He said" bae I be around all the time can I go damn u act like I'm a cheat on u so stop doing that shit " I said " okay Fuck You August !!!" I got out the water and went into the house and took a shower and went to sleep .

Three hours later

In came a drunk high and sexual August . he got in bed kissing and touching on me I said " August leave me alone please " he just started taking his clothes and mine off I pushed him off me but he got up and pushed me back I started crying and thinking about what if he hurts the baby I was brought out of my thoughts by august putting himself in me I just laid there and he went for about an hour then he stop and went to sleep I got up walked to the bathroom and showered and washed up good I'm happy that he didn't kill the baby and that there's no blood. After that I went to the guest room where Trey was I said " Trey open up please its Treasure " he opened the door and pulled me in for a hug cause he already knew what august did he heard us. I slept on his bed and he slept on the floor . I just can't wrap my head around this with august and shit . I just cleared my mind and went to sleep

The next day

Nobody
Pov

August woke up with a major headache and an empty spot in bed he was confused and he showered and brushed his teeth then he got dressed and went to wake up Trey to find this Nigga on the floor and Treasure in the bed and then he started to remember what he did so he picked her up and laid her on the bed ran her bath water and then he bathed her himself and she paused him on the getting dressed part she lotion up and got dressed in nice outfit and did her hair she and August went to the studio so August could record his song .

August
POV

I got her at the studio with me cause I wrote this song for her and I want her to hear it . so we made it to the studio this dude name miles was recording it for me so I went I'm the booth and put the head phones on I started singing "
This is for the girl down the hall
Misused and abused
Yeah, yeah yeah
Pick ya head up love
Smile
This is for you

Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat you, and you still come back
And I see your home girls try to reach you, but you ain't hearing none of that

They try to get through, they say I ain't the move I don't know, cause girl it might be true
When they tell you, you should walk away but you stay anyway

Girl I think it's best for me to say this, I ain't no good
And your heart ain't something I should play with
So let's get it understood
I ain't trying to ruin your life
If anything I just want to make it right
And tell the judge I ain't even gotta plead my case
I can tell my baby to her face

See I was just your nigga next door

But girl I see more for you, I see more for you
And you ain't gotta have no fear, no I'll always be here for you, girl I'm here for you
And I know you may not end up with me, it ain't gotta be me
Cause I'm still playing outchea in these streets
But I'm just saying you deserve better
I'm saying, you deserve better

I know that love can be blind
But you should open your eyes, open your eyes
Take a look in the mirror
Baby girl you're a prize
And any man that don't see that
You should let his ass go, believe that
Because his love ain't real
What he won't do another nigga will
You deserve all the love
You deserve all the care
You deserve all that and more
You deserve better, you deserve better
You deserve to laugh
Baby you deserve to smile
You deserve the best of everything
You deserve
Yeah, yeah yeah
You deserve better
Smile
You deserve better "

After I was done singing "You Deserve " I came out and treasure hugged me and kissed me and she said " that she ain't going no where " I said " Treasure I been meaning to tell you that I'm sorry for all the fucked up things I did I just want us to be back to normal and I just wanted to tell you I'm going to change for us for the baby I promise baby I kissed her .

Later  that night *

We got home  from the studio and 

LAST UPDATE FOR THE DAY

Please vote and comment thank you guys
Love y'all