Chapter 12

Ed's POV:

I'm glad Skye was coming to this gig, I don't know why, but I felt more excited that she was in the audience. "Can we.. Go to mine?" I said, getting up out of her bed. "I need a change of clothes". She looked over at me, "Oh yeah sure! Let me get dressed, I won't be a minute.." she pulled out some clothes from her cupboard and went into the bathroom. This gave me a chance to look around her bedroom. She had a few photo frames along her windowsill and I guessed they were her parents, and maybe her sister or friend, I don't know, but the one in the middle was of me. I grabbed a pen and signed it, wondering if she'd notice. She had quite a few posters of me too, which made me smile.

She came out the bathroom wearing one of those tops that just about show your stomach, and ripped jeans. She looked stunning. She bunched her hair up on top of her head, it was scruffy, but it still looked nice. "You ready then?" I say, hoping she didn't see me look at her up and down. "Let's go!" she grinned, putting on a small cardigan, I think she may have worn it just to cover her scars, as it was quite hot, but I didn't say anything, not wanting to cause offence. She locked the door behind me as we stepped out and we walked over to my place. "I'll be two seconds, hold my guitar?" she takes it from me and I quickly run up the stairs, opening my front door and pulling on the first hoodie and pair of jeans I see, running back out. "How.. Do you do it that quick?" she laughs and I smirk and shrug. I call a taxi over and we jump in, taking a ride to the venue, I pay the fare once we get there and jump out, walking in through the back entrance. "You can watch from backstage.." I said and she grins, wishing me good luck. I go on and perform an hour long set, singing my new song, 'So', glancing back at her as I finish.