Chapter 22

Ed's POV:

She was extremely drunk. Her kiss tasted different. Her lips tasted of alcohol and her cold hands were resting on my stomach. I pulled back quickly. "Skye, I think you need to sleep" I said softly, trying to push her off me, but she just wouldn't let go. "Don't be so boring Ed come on!" she slurred, tugging at my boxers. I was tempted to let her carry on. But what if she didn't want this? She couldn't even think straight! "Skye, what about we try in the morning?" I said quietly, taking her hands in mine. "Ed.." she mumbled, trying to say something, I couldn't really understand she just slurred a few words and then dropped asleep on my chest.

I woke up to a groan from Skye. "Morning" I whispered quietly in her ear, while her hand rested on her forehead. "What the hell did we do last night.." she said, obviously feeling her hangover. "Nothing happened! I didn't do anything! You tried but, I didn't do anything I pro-", I stopped mid sentence to see Skye laughing at me. "I meant the drink Ed" she teased me. I feltl my face get hotter. "But I tried.. What actually happened?" she continued. "You just, tried to take.. my uh.. boxers off" I mumbled and she buried her face in her hands. "Oh my god Ed, I'm so sorry, I wouldn't want to do that, not that I don't want to, I mean.. Not that I.. Umm.." she stammered over her words and I just smiled.

"I don't mind" I said, then covering my mouth, not meaning to say that. She looked up at me, "What?". I smirked slightly. "You heard..". She grinned up at me, "Are you suggesting you want to have sex with me Mr. Sheeran?" she giggled, making me laugh loudly. "You started it.." I grinned, tugging at her shirt. "..well you better finish it then" she smirked, kissing my neck, as I tipped my head back, trying not to moan through my teeth.