Caretaker

"You're not really taking good care of me when you're laughing at my pain." Nessa frowned as she tried to walk to Eric's front door. 

Eric continued to laugh loudly as she walked. "I-I'm sorry but you look stupid." He bent over and began to hobble like an old lady. "This is you." 

She glowered at him, chucking the hot pack that she was holding on her back towards him.  

He was too late to dodge it so the hot pack hit him hard on the face making him yelp in pain as he nursed his cheek. "You jerk!" He shouted. 

Nessa let out a loud laugh as she watch the hot pack make contact with his face, she snorted covering her mouth. "T-that was so funny!" 

Eric glowered at her and picked up the hot pack, ready to throw it back at her. 

She flinched. "Don't you dare!" 

"I'm not that mean, Young." He told her, unlocking the front door. 

Nessa gave him a knowing look and rolled her eyes, slowly walking past him and into his house. 

He closed the door behind him and locked it, moving pasting Nessa and into the kitchen. 

She looked around and examined what she could see, last time she was here was a while ago. They usually went to her place so she barely got to see his house. It was neat and clean, something you wouldn't expect from Eric Hamilton. 

"Do you need me to get your a horse and carriage to drop you off on the couch or something?" Eric asked in a sarcastic tone as he walked into the living room with a large water bottle filled with water. 

"That would be great, thank you." 

He rolled his eyes and placed the water bottle on the coffee table, moving over to Nessa. He lead her to the couch in a caring matter as he gently had his hands on her lower back and arm, guiding her slowly. 

"Thanks." She quietly said once she got to the couch, trying everything she could not to blush intensely at his sudden act of kindness.  

He nodded. "Don't lay down, I have to get your hot pack." Once he told her that, he got up and moved back to the kitchen. 

Once he came back, he had the hot pack with a festive towel that was designed with Christmas lights and candy canes wrapped around it in one hand and a bag of chips in the other. "Alright, lay on your stomach." He ordered her. 

She listened and laid on her stomach. "This is so uncomfortable." 

"You don't want to lay on the hot pack, stupid. You could burn yourself if you fall asleep." He explained to her, dropping the bag of chips onto the coffee table then he placed the hot pack over her back and slightly over her right hip where she got the transplant done. "How does that feel?"

She moaned, letting her eyes close in satisfaction. "Wonderful." 

He looked at her with disgust. "Don't get too carried away, Young." 

"Shut up." 

Eric sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch that Nessa was laying on, he reached the remote and turned on the tv. Spongebob began to play, Eric opened the bag of chips and began to watch one of his favorite cartoons. 

"Let's watch a movie." Nessa suggested. 

"No." 

"And why not?" 

"You're not even going to watch since you're probably going to fall asleep and it's my house, I am the captain." He concluded, throwing a chip into his mouth.