Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

"Hello booger." Eric beamed as he looked down at Jillian, her hair was a dark brown and bounced as she played with the other children that were at the beach. She was fair skinned and had dark brown eyes, she was a very pretty girl and began to start looking more like Lillian.

Jillian turned around with a sassy pout on her face. "Uncle Eric! You can't call me booger, I'm a big girl now." She told him as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Then you stop calling me uncle." He charged towards her as he picked up her little body and frowned. "It makes me feel old."

She smiled happily. "But mommy and daddy tell me to call you that."

"Then I'll never stop calling you booger."

Jillian sighed as if she was greatly impacted by Eric's decision then she shrugged. "But when I turn really old like thirteen you must stop calling me booger, okay?"

Eric chuckled lightly. "Alright, booger."

She pouted. "Alright, Uncle. I'm going to go play."

He nodded and let her down, she quickly ran back to her friends there were playing in the sand.

They were at the beach for a small reunion, the old bridal gang was back together after 4 years. Lara  brought her doctor boyfriend who also brought his son who was playing with Jillian, Thomas even brought his new boyfriend. He was an interesting character, he really enjoyed theater. Eli and Rose finally ended up together and in only a few months in their relationship they decided to get married, making Eli decide to leave Australia and live here. Tiana being the independent woman that she is was happily single focusing on her job as a personal trainer which she was extremely excited about while Oliver willing helped her. He was kind of like her assistant. Lastly, Will and Lillian were more than happy. They had just recently announced that Lillian is pregnant with their second child. 

"Hey dork, you look like you're in deep thought." Nessa teased as she walked up beside him, she looped her arm through his and tapped his temple lightly with her finger on her other hand. "Is your head hurting?"

Eric rolled his eyes and reached for her hand that was close to his head setting it around his neck, she laughed lightly and moved her other arm to be around his neck. She stood in front of him and smiled as she looked into Eric's blue eyes.

"Can you believe this is how we would end up?" Nessa sighed, her mind filled with all the old memories she had with Eric.

He nodded not really listening to her since he was so caught up on examining her face."You make me so happy, Young." He breathed as he held her tightly in his arms.

Nessa couldn't help but blush. "Oh you know, it's a talent of mine."

Eric laughed lightly and pushed a strand of hair that was on her cheek behind her ear, he bent down and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" She questioned silently.

He looked down at her and let out a groan. "You tell me everyday, Young." Eric jokingly frowned, taking her arms off of his shoulders so that he could stand beside her instead.

"I was lying all those times." Nessa replied with a serious look on her face, she was looking out into the distance.

Eric looked down at her and threw an arm over her bringing her closer towards him. "I know you love me."

Nessa rolled her eyes. "You wish."

"I love you."

Nessa snuggled into him.

Eric turned so that he was facing her, his hands moving to her cheeks. He held her face gently in his hands. "It's a perfect moment for a perfect kiss."

She suddenly began laughing loudly as she looked at Eric with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know if I'll ever get used you being cheesy."

He remained silent and continued to look down at her. "Let me kiss you, Young."

She didn't say anything but stare back into his eyes, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and that her hands began to feel sweaty. Even until now Eric still made her feel this way. Nessa moved in closer which indicated that she wanted him to kiss her.

Eric slowly began to lean in, their lips were now inches apart. He had been waiting for this moment forever and so was Nessa.

"Ew!" They heard children squealing.

Eric groaned as he let his forehead lean against Nessa's, she giggled and kissed his cheek lightly as she moved away from him to look at the children.

"Uncle Eric and Auntie Nessa were about to kiss!" Jillian shouted loudly towards the adults that were sitting on the sand.

They all started to holler and cheer once they heard this.

"Why did you stop them, honey?" Will questioned loudly. "We've been waiting for them to kiss for years!"

Jillian's eyes went large as she looked back at Eric and Nessa. "I'm sorry! You guys can kiss now." She batted her eyelashes and smiled.

"How about I kiss you instead?" Eric joked, moving towards Jillian in a quick motion.

She screamed and giggled as she began to run away.

Eric ran after her but as he passed by Nessa his hands quickly went to her cheeks as he bent down to kiss her lips softly, making her knees turn wobbly and her heart race. He moved away from her and went back to chasing Jillian, Nessa gaped at the surprise.

"Hamilton!" She yelped, her cheeks burning red.

He was blushing too as he looked back at her. "Don't act like you didn't love it." He winked at her as he said that with a smug smile.

Nessa rolled her eyes.

"There's more where that came from."