His Sweater

While Nessa was sleeping deeply she heard loud honking outside of her apartment, she cocked an eyebrow and groaned rolling out of bed so she could yell at the person for waking her from her slumber. She moved to her window and yanked the window up as she glared at the car that look too familiar. 

The car door opened and Lillian got out an impatient look on her face. "Hurry the hell up, Nessa." 

She cocked an eyebrow at Lillian. "Where are we going?" 

"Read my texts." She shouted back, getting back into her car. 

Nessa groaned as she closed the window again and walked back into her bedroom, picking up her phone and reading the many texts she got from Lillian about going to eat at a restaurant with Eric and Will. Suddenly it began to ring, she picked it up. 

"Yes, Lil. I'm getting ready." 

"You have 5 minutes, boo boo. I'm really hungry." Lillian told her in a cheery voice. 

Nessa quickly took off her pajama pants. "Yeah, yeah." 

"Mwah, love you." And with that she hung up. 

Nessa groaned loudly and threw her phone onto her bed, pulling on black tights. She made her way to the bathroom and began washing her face and brushing her teeth. When she was done, she quickly picked up a grey sweater that was on her bed pulling it over her head and rolling up the sleeves since it was over sized and a bit unfamiliar. She pulled on socks then black combat boots and then rushed to the door, picking up her house keys and wallet. But before going she placed sunglasses on top of her head.

When Nessa sat down in Lillian's car, she saw her began wiggling her eyebrows at her. "Nice sweater." 

Nessa cocked an eyebrow and looked down at her sweater, finally recognizing it. She let out a groan and let her head fall on the dashboard. "It was the first thing I could pick up." This was the sweater that Eric let her borrow the night of the carnival. 

Lillian giggled and gave her a teasing smirk. "It looks good on you." 

"Can I go back in and change?" Nessa begged. 

"Nope." Lillian answered, pressing a button that locked all the doors as she quickly stepped on the gas not even waiting for Nessa to put her seat belt on. 

***

Once they got to the restaurant Will immediately smirked while Eric frowned at Nessa's familiar grey sweater. 

"Nice sweater." Will complimented as he gave her a side hug. 

Nessa rolled her eyes. "Shut it." 

He made his way to Lillian and kissed her cheek. "Hi honey, I got the tux." 

Lillian smiled brightly. "Really?" 

"Yup." 

She slide into the booth with Will sitting beside her. "I cant wait to see you in it." 

Nessa groaned as she sat beside Eric who was looking at her in disgust. "Out of all the sweaters you could have worn you wear mine." 

"I was rushing." She told him in an annoyed tone. 

Eric rolled his eyes. "You can keep it." As he looked down at his menu, he couldn't resist the thought that Nessa looked adorable in his sweater and the memory of the carnival quickly filled his mind. A small smile forming on his face , he tried hiding it by covering his mouth with is hand as he looked at the menu in concentration. 

After a few minutes of silence of thinking about what they would want to eat they finally ordered. They waited patiently when the waitress left. 

"How are you feeling, Lil?" Eric asked, noticing that she looked extremely tired.