At The Cabin

It's been weeks since the day of the hospital and the heated encounter with Eric's father. Debbie finally got to leave the hospital with daily check ups every now and then, but Eric was just overjoyed that he wasn't seeing his mother laying on a bed in a plain white room. 

The wedding was inching closer and closer, everything continued to be hectic as calls, reminders and appointments were the only part of theirs days. Lillian was surprisingly energetic although she complained about being tired, her frequent peeing and massive headaches. She still intended that they go camping which surprised them all since she was pregnant and didn't like camping in the first place. 

So today was the day they go camping, not everybody was thrilled about seeing each other for a whole weekend since they saw each other more than enough. 

"Lil, it's not really considered camping if we're staying at a fancy cabin." Thomas noted, sitting in the back with Lara. 

Lillian turned around abruptly. "Do you want to stay in a wimpy tent? Be my guest, more room for me." She snapped in a sassy tone, her stare could kill a person. 

His eyes grew large in fright. "Nope, I'm good." 

"Exactly." She turned back around and chugged a water bottle. 

Most of the bridal party was cramped into a long white van that could hold eight people, Will was driving with Lillian in the passenger seat. While Thomas was seated in back with Lara and Tiana, in the middle seats were Rose and the two groomsmen who were beyond gorgeous. 

Oliver was one of them and he had smooth pale skin, luscious brown hair that was effortlessly messy which was styled upward, dark eyebrows that were nicely groomed and lips that were ripe for kissing. Whenever he smiled dimples met his cheeks making him more dreamy and his eyes were beautiful hazel that had glasses over them. He had muscle that shaped his body, strong arms, firm chest, solid abdomen, bold thighs and calves which could be easily seen in his plaid button up and sweats. He was a good friend of Will and Lillian from college. 

Tiana swooned over him, her eyes constantly glancing over at him in hopes that he was looking back at her. She admitted she had a massive crush on him while Rose blushed intensely as she said beside Eli. 

Eli was as equally good looking as Oliver with his defined face, distinct cheekbones and angular jaw line. His brown hair was a buzz cut on the sides with the top being short thick hair jelled up, it was heavenly. And his eyes were an ocean blue and mesmerizing. He had muscle that was easily spotted since his white t shirt clung to his broad shoulders and solid arms tightly while his jeans showed off his muscled legs. He was Will's cousin and came from Australia to celebrate with them, he had an accent which weaken any girl's knees. 

Somehow Nessa was forced into another van with Eric and all the luggage piled into the back, they bickered all their way. Insults leaving their lips and glares being shot at each other throughout the one hour of driving. 

They finally arrived there and they couldn't be happier to stretch their legs out and move away from one another. 

"Wow." Oliver gaped as his eyes met with the large cabin that towered over him. 

The cabin was larger than they expected it to be, the roof was green and tiled. The top of it angled in different ways with the highest point being like a triangle and the other roofs shorter triangles. Under the green roofs were polished brown wood that laid horizontally onto each other, a large windows showcasing the living room and other windows placed around the house. One the second floor was a large balcony that everyone was excited to step on. They were all stunned at the beauty of the cabin. 

Lillian rolled her eyes and stepped onto the large porch. "It's my grandparent's cabin." She told everyone, moving to the front of the door and opening the two doors revealing more beauty that was found inside. 

"I didn't know grandma and grandpa had this." Tiana continued to stare the cabin in awe.

Nessa giggled at her reaction and followed Nessa into the cabin with the girls running to join her. 

"Thanks for bringing in the luggage boys!" Rose shouted over her shoulder before entering with the girls. 

All the guys looked over at each other, loud groans leaving their lips. 

***

After minutes of the guys bringing in the luggage and the girls exploring the large cabin, they all settled into their rooms. Nessa and Lilian were in a room together that was conveniently attached to Tiana, Rose and Lara's room which meant they could easily enter each other's room by opening a door. The guys were just across the hall, their rooms in a similar matter. Even though their were more rooms down stairs, Lillian wanted everyone to be close. 

"I'm so glad we have a balcony." Rose gushed walking towards the polished wood banister. 

Lillian joined. "I know, it is beyond beautiful." 

It was the only afternoon and the sky was a clear blue with the sun that shone brightly, their view was the beach and the vast water on the other side of it was a line of large cabins that were spaced far away from each other with trees that stood around them. There were a small amount of people frolicking in the water and some playing or tanning in the sand. 

"Alright, Nes is in the washroom." Lara stated with Tiana beside her, they closed the door behind them and walked towards the two other girls. "We need to devise a plan for Eric and Nessa to fall deeply in love with each other this weekend." 

"And how on earth are we going to do that?" Rose questioned, cocking an eyebrow. "They've been arguing like crazy for the past couple of weeks." 

"I know, I'm surprised they're both still alive." Tiana added, leaning onto the banister. 

"We've got to get Eric jealous." Lillian smirked evilly. 

"Yes!" Lara clapped, a smile on her face. 

"What's that's going to do though?" Tiana asked. 

"It's going to stir things up and if he does get jealous it's going to be obvious and he wouldn't able to suppress his hidden feelings for Nessa no longer!" Lillian answered, she clapped her hands together like the plan was the best thing ever. 

"And! We've got to get them together as much as possible in any slightly romantic moment." Rose smiled with Lillian. 

"Also, we've got to make Nessa look hot that it's sickening." Lara joined in. 

Suddenly the door creaked open and Nessa popped her head out. "What are you guys doing?" 

Their eyes widen as they looked at her. 

"We were just talking about the gorgeous view." Lillian answered quickly, shrugging in a nonchalant manner. 

Nessa cocked an eyebrow and joined them. "We should also add that Eli is a gorgeous view as well." 

"No, he's not." Rose bursted out. 

Nessa looked over at her and rolled her eyes. "Your drool says something different whenever you look at him." 

She glared at Nessa and nudged her lightly. "Eric is a fine lad." 

"What?" She gave an odd look at Rose as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, a giggle leaving her lips. "I mean, if that's the kind of guys you're into." 

"Who are blue eyed and yummy than Eric is totally my type." Rose purred. 

"What has gotten into you, girl?" Nessa snorted loudly, moving to the banister so she could enjoy the view herself. 

"Alright, ladies! I know you're all talking about how fabulous I am and how jealous you all are but it's going to have to stop since lunch is ready." Thomas sarcastically shouted, slamming the door open and striking a pose in the doorway.