014

I quickly got up from the bed, back facing him.

"Why do you try not to smile when we talk?" He asked.

I turned to him. " What?!"

"When we talk, you, you do this thing, you clench your jaw. So you dont smile." He said sitting up.

" Pshh, I don't do that." I said as I turned around and headed for the door.

As my fingers barley skimmed the door knob, when I felt a firm hand grab my shoulder. "Where ya going?"

"Where else would I be going?"

"Don't sass me" He said.

"Don't touch me." I said.

He released my arm, then stood there staring at me.

I put my hand on the door knob again. I got ready for his grip on my arm again, but seconds later I didnt feel his hand.

I opened the door to and stepped into the empty hallway.

Silence.

"Wheres Sophie?!" I asked turning around to face him.

He shrugged and walked back towards the bed.

I heard a loud knock at the door.

I turned to him as he turned to me putting one finger on his lips gesturing for me to be quiet.

I walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Im scared." I whispered making him come to a stop right infront of the door I just came through.

Wait did I just say that?! I should be wanting to get out of here! I should run. Run as fast as I could. Not turning back.

I got up and walked to the door.

"Dont move Caymen." He said.

"I need to." I said loud enough so he can here me.

I opened the door and ran. As fast as I could.

I opened the front door and bargged through the people standing there. Before I knew it they were chasing me too.

I all went in slow motion.

I felt a hand grab my hair, yanking me backwards back towards the house.

I couldnt help but scream.

"Shut up!" I heard a firm voice say.

I kept screaming as the person slowly dragged me to the house.

Once we arrived at the door the man said. " I think this is yours." and tossed me into Max's arms.

"Learn how to control your women." He added.

Max tossed me on the couch and slapped me. II could feel my eyes start to water.

"I hate to hurt you Cay." He said turning away as he slapped me one more time.

This time it wasnt as hard.

He slowly approached the door as I tried getting off the couch to go upstairs.

'' Sit down Cay." Max said over his shoulder.

I didnt obey and walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hold on guys." I heard him say.

I quickly prepared myself to be hit. But instead he grabbed me by the hair, me screaming again, trying to claw at his hands. But that only made his grip tighter. He slowly dragged me up the stairs. Once we got in the room....

To be continued... :}}

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys. Crazy chapter huh? ya....no..ok..

Well sorry its so short.

Just one question. >>>> Sophie?? <<<<

What should I do about Sophie?!

XOXO,

Marissa