Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}

[Tough love- Chapter thirty six; Kidnapped {Part two}]

~*~

"Cole was undercover. Anything he did was to see if Zach actually cared for you. And it worked just as planned."

I could only stare at him. This whole time, he was jut playing his part. His own role in this. Hell no...

"You asshole!" I screamed, trying to launch at him. But I was being Held back by the ropes digging into my wrists. "You caused all that trouble between me and Zach! And I still thought you were going to turn out nice! Boy was I wrong you dick shit!"

Okay, I know that's not a real word, but come on. Work with me here. Cole didn't smirk or smile or laugh like the others did. He just stared at me with a warning glare and an eyebrow raised.

I then turned to Justin. "Your missing someone." I mumbled, remembering Will. The only reason I said that, was because I wanted to see him to make sure he didn't go after Zach. Even if I die in here, I don't want to see Zach die.

He smirked and motioned for everyone to leave. "Actually sweet pea. Im missing two." I knit my eyebrows together as he walks behind me. I hear the sound of a door opening. And a few seconds later, it closes.

And in walks Will.

. . . . . . . And Lexis.

I've seen a picture of her. So I know what she looks like. And once I see her, I am shocked to see how much she actually resembles me. She has the same colour hair. Blue eyes. Great eyebrows. And everything except her nose is bigger and she has a scar on her forehead.

I gasp as I see her. She smirks, clearly knowing we look similar. She walks in front of me and places her hands on my knees, leaning forward until her face is right in front of mine. She never stops smirking.

"Hello, Alex."

"L-Lexis?" I mumbled. She smiled along with the smirk. "Oh great. So Zach's told you about me? Good. That means this will all go by quicker."

"What are you talking about?" I dared to ask. She huffed and pushed off my knees. She then started slowly walking around me, her eyes glued to me. "I see why he likes you so much. You resemble me in so many ways. Maybe he was just with you because it reminded him of me,"

I tied to ignore that little crack in my heart.

"Anyways. Im questing he's told you about what all happened, correct?" I nodded. "Well Alex. This all circles back to you. You know how? Ryder's your brother. Emma's your best friend. Zach's your boyfriend. And now," I gasped as she threw a knife and it shot right past my head, barley scraping my ear.

"I'm your enemy,"

You have to be tough, Alex. You can't show any weakness. They will use that against you. When they say or do something that hurts, act as if it means nothing to you even if its everything. You have to fight with all you've got.

Zach's words wrung through my head, reminding me of one of the days him and Harley trained me. I nodded mentally. Be tough. Show no weakness. That's the main part.

I smirk as she walks in front of me. "Your right. Somehow, it all does come back to me. But it all comes back to you also. Not just me. Your the one who was dating Zach. You were best friends with Ryder. After you saw Zach kissing a girl, you ran off and gave your virginity to my helpless brother. Why would you force him into that? Usually it's the other way around-"

I was cut off by a slap to the face. My head snapped to the side and I sighed, licking my bottom lip. I looked back at her. She was fuming. Her nostrils flaring. It was actually quite funny. But I didn't dare laugh.