Forever Doesn't Exist (Sequel to Forever and Always)

Sam's P.O.V.

My apartment was empty, except for me and my alcohol. I was only 19 but I had some good friends. They knew it helped me. It helped me forget for a few hours. Forget how stupid I am and what I lost. My whole body would just be numb and my mind would fill will random thoughts, never about her. Sometimes I'd get so drunk I didn't even know my own name, but I didn't care. I was forgetting exactly what I wanted to.

But that didn't mean that I didn't get nightmares, didn't see her everywhere I looked. I heard her voice in my head, telling me over and over again how she thought I wanted Maddy.

Hatred and anger flared up in me at the thought. I wanted to hurt something, to punch someone. But instead, I grabbed my new bottle of vodka and took a shot. The effects were immediate, since it was straight alcohol.

My body relaxed and my brain went fuzzy before my eyes fluttered shut.

********

Jordan's P.O.V.

I smiled at him. His hand fit nicely into mine and it was warm and friendly, making me feel safe and secure.

"Dominic, please can you tell me? I hate surprises..." I muttered.

Dominic was taking me somewhere secret for our six month anniversary.

Six months. I started dating him three weeks after..... The incident. The worst mistake of my life.

Sam and I hadn't spoken, though she called me about ten times a day. Still. She wouldn't stop, so I finally decided to block her number. I stopped talking to Maddy too.

I shook my head, trying to clear my mind of that. It was a painful subject and I couldn't think about it.

"We're here babe."

Dominic's dark brown eyes met mine and I leaned towards him. His eyes slid shut and mine did the same before our lips connected.

His lips were hot and slightly dry. They were too hot. As usual. Nothing like the warm lips I was used to. Sam's perfe-

No. I couldn't think about her. But she seemed to be really on my mind today.

I pulled away and got out of the car. I was met with a very nice restaurant. I smiled at Dom and took his hot, rough hand into my warm, soft one.

We ate and talked before heading back to our homes. I lived not too far away from my previous house, but Sam didn't know that. Dominic dropped me off at my house and kissed my lips lightly before heading to his house. A smile was still on my face when I went into my house.