Chapter 5

Jordan's P.O.V.

"....he's gone."

I broke down. Sobs racked my whole body and a scream escaped my throat. Sam wrapped her arms around me, making escape impossible. I struggled to be free so I could run. Just run away from it all. The pain, the heartbreak, the anger.

Sam's voice was soon whispering in my ear soothingly.

"Jordan, shhhhhh. It's ok. I'm here. I'm here Jordan. Calm down. It's ok. He's in a better place. They tried as hard as possible. Shhhhh."

But I couldn't calm down. I loved him. And he's dead. I already missed him.

"Sam no! He's........ H-he's g-g-gone!" I sobbed.

Sam wrapped her arms tightly around me and rubbed my back, which-surprisingly- calmed me down a lot. My sobs turned into just tears and I hugged her as tightly as possible.

"Jordan, c'mon. We'll go to my place and rest up before we figure everything out tomorrow. Ok?" Sam asked softly.

I nodded and Sam lifted me up from the chair. I cuddled into her neck and let the tears run down my cheek.

"I loved him Sam. And he's gone." I whispered.

Sam's grip on me tightened slightly and her pace quickened.

But I wasn't sure why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short! Just a filler. The next chapter has all the action! Love you all :) vote and comment????