Chapter 16

Hey guys! Shout out to @BABY5629 and her awesome new book, The words left unspoken. Read it, yeah???? ;) and of course, here's yet another chapter dedicated to her <3 Guys I decided that this is the last chapter. My final book to this series is called......

.

.

.

.

I Promised Forever. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V.

"SAM!!!!!!" I screamed.

Sam didn't move. She was still. I didn't see any part of her moving.

I ran to her, terrified. Her chest wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing.

"Shit! HELP!! SOMEBODY CALL 911!!"

The bartender rushed up to us and frantically pulled out his phone. I placed my hand on Sam's chest and pushed. Hard. Air escaped her lungs but it was forced. I opened her mouth and slammed my lips onto hers, blowing air into her lungs.

"Sam.... Stay with me..... Please boo....."

Sam still wasn't moving. I kept giving her CPR until an ambulance showed up and they wheeled her away.

I broke down. Sam hasn't been breathing. Her usually steady heartbeat had been missing. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't.

The bartender lifted me up and put me in a car. He drove behind the ambulance. I didn't know who he was, but he was helping me.

"Jordan? Come on. We have to get in there, ok?" He murmured quietly.

I looked at him. He had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was good looking, but in a little kid way. He looked 3 or 4 years younger. His name tag said his name was Connor.

"You look like her." I stated bluntly. My voice was dead, broken.

He smiled a little and he suddenly looked so much like Sam.

"I'm her brother. We met a long time ago."

I remembered now. Sam adores Connor. He was a good kid too.

"So how about we go inside and wait for Sam to be ok? Come on."

We waited for what seemed like hours. I sat in a chair, staring blankly at the doors, just waiting to see her again. I missed her already.

A nurse walked through the doors with a very sad and pained look.

"Jordan Kawolski?"

I got up and nearly ran over to her.

"Is she ok? Please tell me she's not.." I choked up, unable to finish my sentence. She placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me dead in the eye.

"I'm terribly sorry.... She's not going to make it."

My heart shattered then and there. I had lost her. She was gone. I'd lost my everything.

~

Sam's P.O.V.

It was terrible. Everything came flooding back. The horrible rapes. The time I'd lost her. All of it.

I lost it. I ran away, sobbing and screaming. Then I fell. I couldn't get back up. I couldn't breathe. My heart was slowing.

"SAM!!!!!" I heard her yell.

Jordan.

What was going on?! Why couldn't I breath?!

I heard someone get closer and then Jordan's voice.

"Shit! HELP! SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!!"

Then I felt hands on my chest. They pushed down, hard, forcing the air out of my lungs. Then soft lips were on mine. I wanted to kiss her. But she blew air into my lungs instead.

"Sam.... Stay with me..... Please boo....." I heard her whisper.

Then everything faded into black nothingness and I felt myself slip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of book two! Vote and comment! Love you all especially my inspiration @BABY5629