Chapter 15

Jordan's P.O.V

It had been three weeks since her remembering of all the good stuff. But now, she had to remember the bad.

"Sam, wanna go for a drive? I'll show you some places that might spark your memory."

She smiled and nodded, taking my hand. I got into her black Prius and drove to the bar where the incident had occurred.

When she saw it, confusion swept across her face and a little recognition. Fear built in her eyes and darkened her usually bright blue eyes.

"Jordan, something bad happened here. Really bad. Right?"

I nodded slowly and squeezed her hand. We got out and I firmly grasped her hand again, trying to prevent anything from happening. I led her to the back room slowly. Nobody was here except the bartender so it was private.

She sucked in a deep breath. Her whole body tensed and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. A choked sound escaped her throat and tears fell from her eyes. And then she dropped to her knees, clutching the sides of her head. She screamed, a bloodcurdling scream and slammed her fists down on the floor.

I desperately wanted to help her, hold her and calm her down. But I knew she had to remember.

She calmed down and buried her face in her hands, sobs erupting from her throat. I walked over to her.

"Shhhhhhh. Boo, I'm her and I love you. It's ok. It's all over now. Come here."

She cuddled into me and cried on my shoulder. She sat up and wiped her eyes after awhile.

"My mom is dead. I've been raped twice. I lost you for a long time. Why didn't you tell me?!" She screamed.

She ran off, sobbing and then she collapsed but didn't get back up.