Chapter 13

Sam's P.O.V.

I nodded but I knew she was lying. She hasn't forgiven me. I doubt she ever will.

The girl that I had kissed was ok looking, I guess. But not my type. And definitely not the type I wanted to kiss. It was wrong. It had felt wrong too.

I looked into Jordan's eyes and saw pain. I felt the overwhelming urge to comfort her.

"Baby girl, come here." I said.

She froze for a second before cuddling into my arms. A smile was on her face.

"You remembered...." I heard her whisper.

I nodded but didn't speak.

It was tough. I didn't remember a lot and it was frustrating beyond belief. I only remembered little things about Jordan. Nothing about my other friends. Everything about my family. But none of my childhood or anything like that. I felt so lost and confused.

"Jordan?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Help me remember. Please. I hate this. I feel so.... So stupid! It's awful! Why am I in a hospital, first of all?"

Jordan stiffened and I could tell something really bad had happened. Really, really bad. She shook her head.

"I can't say. You have to remember on your own. Sorry, Sam. But I'll tell you other stuff. K?"

I nodded slowly.

"What do you wanna know?"

"When's my birthday? What year is it? How old am I? What do I like? What do I hate? Who are my friends? I don't know any of that and it's killing me."

"November 28, same as mine. It's 2013. You're 19... You like a lot of stuff. Food, music, dates, math, and so on. You hate a lot of stuff too, but it's all deep stuff. Nothing simple. You're my friend, you were friends with Maddy but, uh stuff happened. So, yeah."

I was surprised. It was 2013? I'm 19? I like math? Who likes math?

"This is so weird for me...."

She hugged me and then we stood up.

"You're going back home tomorrow. They want you to remember soon, but you need to remember on your own. So we're going to places that should trigger memories. Ok? So let's go back to your room."

She took my hand and led me to my room. I laid back down on the bed and shut my eyes. Sleep would be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh that was short and suckish. Sorry :/ it was a filler though so it'll be better next chapter! I promise. So yeah. Vote and comment! :)