Chapter 10

Sam's P.O.V.

"I love you." She whispered.

What? She did? That was impossible. She hates me still.

"I love you too...."

Her breathing became even and quiet and I knew she was asleep. I quietly got up and went to the fridge. I needed something, anything, to calm myself down. I really wanted a drink. I felt so on edge about everything today and I needed the alcohol to calm down. I decided to sneak out and go to a bar for a drink. Just enough to take the edge off. I quietly grabbed my keys, shoes, and a jacket before slipping out the door. I left a note saying I needed to go out for a drive in case Jordan woke up.

I climbed into my car and started it up. I drove to a very shady bar where no one would recognize me.

Except, of course, a very drunk Harry.

He saw me before I saw him and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Where's that girlfriend of yours, Sam?" He whispered seductively.

I tried pulling away to no avail. He was too strong.

"Harry let me go. You have Maddy and I have Jordan. Get off of me." I said sternly.

He laughed. And turned me around so I was facing him. His dark brown eyes bored into mine and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I tried to push away again but he smirked.

"Maddy? She was a one night stand. Nothing more."

Harry put his face close to mine, too close for comfort. He licked his lips as his eyes wandered to my lips and crept lower...

"Harry! Stop! I love her. Let me go!"

"No. I want you and I'm going to get you. Now." He yelled.

The music was too loud here. Nobody heard him tell and nobody heard me scream when he started dragging me to a back room. Nobody heard the screams come from me as he locked me in there and started raping me.

********

Jordan's P.O.V.

I woke up about an hour after I fell asleep. The bed was cold and empty and so was the rest of the apartment.

"Sam?" I called out.

No response.

I got up and looked in the kitchen, where I saw a note on the table.

Jordan,

I'm out for a drive. I'll be back soon. Love you xxx

I had a very bad feeling in my stomach. She didn't just go for a drive. She went for a drink.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out of the apartment. I searched every bar I could find until I finally saw a shabby bar with Sam's black Prius parked out front. I parked and sprinted into the bar, searching frantically for Sam. I looked everywhere until I came across some back rooms.

I heard shrieks coming from a room that sounded a lot like Sam's.

I barged in and saw Harry on top of Sam, thrusting his hips in to hers. Sam looked terrified and in pain, screaming her head off. She saw me and her eyes widened.

I didn't think about what I did. I ran over to Harry and used all my force to push him off of her and then rammed my foot into his groin. He yelled in pain and tears flowed down his face.

"Sam, I'm calling the police. Stay there and don't move ok baby?" I said as calmly as I could.

She nodded and whimpered in pain. She looked so helpless and hurt.

I called 911 and the police and an ambulance were there shortly. They had Harry in cuffs soon enough and were wheeling Sam away when I finally broke down, praying Sam would be ok.