Chapter 22

* Hi my fellow wattpaders! This chapter is dedicated to my good friend, @Portia_Whitlock for making the awesome book trailer on the side>>

FINALLY, after a billion gazillion years (kidding), "MB'SBF" now has a book trailer! ❤❤❤

Please watch it, loves. Xx

Also, read her book "21 Days in the Philippines"! Truly an interesting read if I say so myself. You should read it, alright? You would absolutely love it! I got hooked reading it only once. ;)

==

-Alexis Reed-

Darren stopped the car in a nearby playground making me raise my brow.

"We're here." He smiles.

He gets off the car and opens the car door for me. I gaped at him.

He's really bipolar... that's for sure.

Now he's acting all gentleman-ly and I'm not used to it.

I got out of the car when he slowly intertwined our fingers.

My face turned scarlett in an instant! He's holding my hand!

"This is the place! The air sure is fresh. It's been a while I've been here." He smiles, stretching his arms and letting go of my hand.

Bummer. I was even enjoying that.

"Yeah, it seems.. nice." I replied, holding the two swing handles.

The swing set only has two swings for two people to play with.

I was about to sit on the right swing when he stopped me, sitting on the right swing seat and sticking out his tongue at me.

"Hey!" I pouted, slapping his arm.

"You always sit on the left swing." He chuckled.

"I do?" I frowned.

He nods his head while I sit on the left swing.

"This is where we first met." Darren says. his voice seems so calm and.. gentle.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

Just imagining Darren playing in a playground is already too odd to me.

"I never imagined you in a playground. You're so... cold." I honestly shrugged.

"I wasn't cold.. that was until you forgot all about me." He mumbled.

But I heard it.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

As much as I want to remember my memories, I couldn't.

I was sinking in all the detail, everything about this playground but.. na-da.

It doesn't really ring a bell to me.

"It's not your fault. I'm at fault here. If I didn't leave you on your own then Carson wouldn't have kidnapped you." Darren replied nonchalantly, swinging himself up in the air.

"WHEEE!" He shouted.

Honestly, it was very cute.

Darren's swinging like a kid.

"You're swinging too high." I laughed.

"Yeah? You used to swing like me too! We even compete who swings higher." Darren replied.

"Oh?" I smiled, "It's on then!"

"Bring it!"

Then Darren swung himself high.