Chapter 4

I was awakened by the huge ray of sunshine lighting up my face so early in the morning.

I was going to cover my eyes with one hand in defense but decided against it since I still have school.

I sat up and I scratched my head in confusion as I saw someone on bed with me.

Lying naked.

When I realized who it was, I let out a bloodcurling scream.

I shut my eyes and pulled my blanket towards my chest desperatley as I pounced off the bed in fear.

"What? You are so noisy.." Darren complained, his eyes half open.

"Why are you naked? On my.. bed?? Did we--?"

He smirked at me in response, it wasn't a good thing I think?

My jaw dropped open as I shrieked,

"I don't remember.. sleeping with you!! The last thing I remember is--"

I stopped in realization, it hit me hard on the head.

The last scene I ever remembered is me in the bathroom.. naked.. seen by.. *gulp* Darren!

Then how come I am wearing my pajamas now?

I raised one brow, a mixture of anger and confusion crossed my face.

I wanted to ask him so badly.

It's embarrassing but I have to know!

I have the right to know!!

This is my body! I can't be just fall asleep during foreplay! Not to mention, sleeping with someone I don't even love, more even, despise.

"I.. uh.. last night.. now.. on bed.. with you.. PJ's.. please explain?" I pleaded, my words stuttering.

"Relax, babe. I don't hit on ugly girls so don't worry." He calmly replied.

That hurted my pride and it honestly stings very much if a guy tells you about your physical imperfections.

"Don't call me babe.." I softly whimpered.

That's right, call me weak.

I don't like how people can judge you and they don't even know your story and what you've been through. Especially when they judge on how you look, I mean.. everybody is imperfect.

"It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is! Carson is the only one allowed to call me that!" I growled.

Anger is boiling inside of me but am I angry because he called me babe or is it because he called me ugly?

Whatever,

A lingering painful expression was drawn on his face and he let out an emotionless, "I see."

Was he hurt? Was he bothered that I sort of.. made Carson somewhat special?

I'm not sure why I felt pity when I should be the one angry in the first place!

He started wearing his clothes and yeah, due to the absurd argument we were having, I didn't pay attention on the fact that we are having a conversation while he is naked.

Oh Alexis, you are such a genius.

I covered my eyes again, in attempt to forget the image of his naked body but sadly, the image is as clear as crystal.

When Carson and I started dating, it took more than three months before we saw each other's body while it only took not even a week for Darren and I to he so-- exposed.