Chapter 11

Hello people of Wattpad.

Yes, I know, Sorry for the sloooooow turtle-like update.:

I'm sick just so you know, stayed in bed the whole day and I was like, okay, I'll update "My Boyfriend's Best Friend" right now and whatever comes in my mind that'll be it.

But--

Of course, this chapter is specially crafted by yours truly, for your eyes only.

Enjoy.~

**

"Wake up!"

I groaned, rolling myself towards the other side of the bed.

"For the love of-- Alexis!!!"

I pounced up my bed, glaring at Eve, clawing my hands towards her.

She rolled my eyes at me, crossing her arms across my chest.

"Are you going to sleep all day waiting for prince charming to freaking wake you up? This ain't sleeping beauty for Pete's sake,"

"Could you give me five minutes.." I said, tucking myself back to the sheets of my bed.

"Are you freaking crazy or not? There are two beautiful boys waiting on you in your front door!" She gasped, whisper yelling at me.

Oh dear,

I widened my eyes as I slapped myself mentally.

I completely forgot about the three of us living together!

My head snapped back to Eve with pleading puppy dog eyes.

"You.Have.Got.To.Help.Me."

Eve chuckled, sitting on my bed, checking her nails glancing back at me.

"About the three of you living together? Honey, I couldn't ask for anything better." She said, laughing at me.

"What are you trying to say, my beloved best friend?" I scoffed.

Note the sarcasm.

"This is the perfect time for you to realize your feelings! To realize who you really love!" Eve said, clapping her hands.

I frowned at this, turning to look at her.

"What do you mean..?"

"Don't act dumb, Alexis. I know you like Darren. You just have this feeling of pity towards Carson!" Eve said, waving her hands in the air frantically.

"Look Eve, whatever it is you're trying to say, I am 100% inlove with my boyfriend Carson!" I said, gritting my teeth at her.

She held up both of her hands in a sort of like surrender position and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Whatever you say."

"Geez, I don't know what is with you and you thinking I like Darren." I said carefully peeling off my clothes to get ready for shower.

We're both girls anyway, she's my best friend so she practically see me naked almost everyday.

I'm used to it.

"Alexis, I'm your best friend and if there's someone who knows you better then that would be me." Eve sighed, picking up my curling iron and curling her blonde locks with it.

"Yes, I know, but I do know my own feelings, Eve." I shouted from the shower room.

I hear Eve sigh deeply, not replying anymore as the cold water hit my skin.