Chapter 32

* Alexis *

Minutes have passed- and it feels like an eternity.

Carson was feeling me up and I flinched as his touch burns my skin.

"I- I want to pee!!" I blurted out, making him pull away.

"What? Oh, that trick isn't working on me, Alexis," He laughed, as he tried kissing me again but I couldn't hold it anymore so I did pee.

"Oh, god, gross, Alexis!!" He flinched, pulling away when he saw me pee on the spot.

"I told you," I say, rolling my eyes and trying to untie the ropes from my hands. I've been working on it for minutes now and I even felt my fingers bleeding but it doesn't matter. I want to get out of this place - fast.

"I'll just face this direction then. Don't even think about me releasing you so that you can go to the bathroom." He hisses, going to the corner of the wall.

"Oh, that's fine." I say, finally untied myself from the ropes.

"Are you done yet?" He asked, not facing me.

"Just a minute," I say, taking the chair and charging towards him, slamming it on his head.

"Shit!!" He screamed, as he touches his head, now dripping with blood while I, take this chance to escape.

I swiftly ran. Clutching the door knob and twisting it open only to find the cool night air greet me.

I ran as fast as I can, to the hallways, but when I turned around, I flinched to see him, running and catching up with me.

"You ain't getting away, Reed." He threatens, licking his lips.

There was a gun shot coming from him, making me screech.

The place is still dark and I forced myself to run faster, turning right around the corner and slamming the girl's bathroom shut. Locking it and then locking myself on one of the cubicles vacant.

"You won't be getting away now, Alexis." I hear him and then there were two loud gun shots.

"What the fuck?!" Carson shouted,

What's going on?

Gun shots are continuous and I cupped my ears because I was scared.

I'm shivering and shuddering, thinking of the many ways of Carson killing me.

= Darren =

I checked the time and it's already ten in the evening.

This is insane, I say to myself.

I tried calling Eve and we spent minutes on the phone because of this.

Alexis hasn't come home yet. And as much as I was upset about the things she said to me, I'm still worried about her. I admit, I wanted to come for her but then my pride is restraining me from it. I was also thinking what she'd say if I came and waited for her.

But things have changed now, I'm actually terrified.

Eve even told me that she tried calling Alexis' phone but nobody's picking up.

Then we decided to come and fetch her. But of course, I told Eve to call the cops for back up just in case.

Unfortunately, the cops won't oblige if we weren't *sure* that something dangerous is cooking since they're busy in other stuff.

I snorted when Eve told me this. What? Busy gulping down all the donuts and coffee their big, fat bellies can take? Get real.

"Let's just wait and see for ourselves if there is something dangerous going on.. we're not even sure -"