Chap. 28

I wrote a note and put it on the kitchen counter; I'm going to the store real quick ~Gracie
I hopped in my car and drove  to the store. I walked up to a worker there and asked, "where are the pregnacy test?" She gave me a disapproving look, and lead me to the pregnancy tests. 
"Aren't you a little young?" She asks. Are you kidding me?!

"No I'm not to young." I said simply. If she says something back to me I might go off on her.
Calm down Gracie, calm down.
"You're like 16, you are to young!" She said rudely.
"I'm 18 for your information. Do you even have any kids?" I said. I came here to get pregnancy tests, not to argue with this bitch.
She shook her head and just kept standing there. "Well, I have a daughter who is 2 years old, and I might be pregnant. So shut your mouth and help a customer instead of standing here being a bitch to me. Ok? Bye!"
She stared at me in shook. She rolled her eyes and walked away, FINALLY!!!

*

I am currently in the bathroom, and I bought about 10 different brands of pregnancy tests.

After trying all of them. I wanted to cry.
I can't be pregnant again. I'm not ready for another child. But I can just get a abortion, I'm not killing my baby.
I walked down the hallway to see Shawn eating a sandwich on the couch.
"Hello beautiful!" He said. I blushed and sat beside him on the couch. "Is Ella still sleeping?" I asked. He nodded, "I tried to wake her up while you were at the store. But she didn't wanna get up."
I just nodded. I need to tell Shawn I'm pregnant. "Shawn I need to tell you something important..."
She stared at me nervously. "Yes?" He said, his voice shaky.
"I'm pregnant"

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. I thought he was gonna be upset, but he is really happy.

*

"You are one month pregnant!" Doctor bush says.
I smile, I'm really happy that Ella Kate is going to have a sibling. 

I walk back into the waiting room to see Shawn with Ella in his lap tickling her. Her laughter filled the room as other people stated at them. I walked over and picked up Ella and kissed her cheek.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Ella asked excitedly. I smiled and said, "I don't know yet! But I will know in about 2 months!" She frowned.
"I hope it's a boy!" Ella says. "Me too!" Shawn says. I laugh at their comments. "So if it's a girl you're not going to love her?" I said joking.  "I will still love her!" Ella says. I laugh and hug her. "Can I have a hug?" Shawn says sadly. I giggle and hug him.

I love my family.