Chap. 6

Shawn stood in shock. Staring at Ella, I knew he would be like this.

He doesn't like her, he doesn't want her in his life. He rather just forget about her, and live life.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked sadly.

"I didn't want to ruin your career. You
We're just starting your tour when I found out I was pregnant, and I don't want it to get in the way. I'm so sorry.." I felt the tears running down my cheeks.

Ella wiped them with her hands, I smiled at her and she giggled.

"I don't understand when did we have s- oh..." He said. I nodded and he looked down at his feet.

"I missed you" I whisper.

He looked up at me, and smiled.

"I still love you.." He said.

Then Ella said "You're my Dad, right?" She looked at her, then smiled.

"Yes I am!" He said, while holding his hands out.

Ella jumped into his arms, and hugged him. It was the cutest thing ever.

He has missed a year of her life and she is acting like she has always known him.

It brought tears to my eyes.

I happy thy met, just how I wanted, everything is amazing.
I'm so hap-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* I sat up to see I was in bed.

It was a dream all of it. Ella didn't meet shawn, and it's never gonna happen. She isn't ever gonna meet her father, it's sad how I let it slip through my fingers.

I hate my self, I ruined Ella chance of ever having a father. I should of never left Shawn.

Why, that's all I can ask my self. Why?
••••••

Sorry that this chap. was short, my phone is about to die and I really wanted to update...
Boo bye loves!
-Emma