Chapter 10

30 May, 2015 Day 17

"D-Dean they're gonna get back any minute" I moan as he grinds down on me kissing my neck.

"We'll be fine" it was around 6 pm right now, Sam and Gabriel had had a delay and were getting back today. They said around 7 but I was still worried. Dean and I were on the couch, I was laying on my back and he was crouching over me in between my legs grinding on me and kissing my neck.

"Dean, we really need to st-stop" I didn't want to stop not at all. We hadn't done it since the first time we did it like 5 days ago. And let me tell you, that was a really long time.

"We'll be fine angel" he kisses up my jawline and up connecting our lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tongues fight for dominance which obviously he wins. I groan as he grinds down on me again.

His lips move once again to my neck that had about 10 hickies right now. I tug at his shirt and he sits up and pull his shirt off coming back down and pressing his lips to mine.

His hands move down to my ass squeezing my cheeks and I moan into his lips. I move my hands over his ass and I move them over his chest. I rub his chest, I can't get enough of his firmness.

"Hey guys we're- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" we shoot up to see Gabe and Sam with a horrified expression looking at us.

"Um, good cop bad cop" all three of us turn to Dean with a confused expression.

"That ass looked suspicious, I had to investigate" Sam and Gabe burst out laughing but I punch Deans arm.

"That was lame" I say smiling. He leans in smirking.

"Deal with it" he pecks his nose then gets up putting his shirt on. I stand up as well adjusting my shirt and look at Gabe and Sam. Sam is smirking.

"Cas your neck-"

"Crap" I put my hand behind my neck with a blush and they laugh. I look at Gabe and he has an unreadable expression.

"How was the cruise?" Dean ask grabbing his water bottle from the table and taking a long drink.

"Good, hey Cas mind coming to help me with dinner while Sam and Dean catch up?" I shake my head and I look at Dean nervously. He smiles but I can tell he's worried. He kisses my head and sits on the couch. I walk to the kitchen where Gabe was rummaging through the fridge.

"Gabe?" He turns to me his expression the same as before.

"Hey Cas" he brings out small tomato's and lettuce. Salad.

"We're making a salad, fried shrimp and fried zucchini" he says simply. I wash my hands and bring out everything else. He starts on the shrimp and I start making the salad. Finally I can't stand the tension and I sigh.

"What is it Gabe?" I ask putting the knife down from cutting the zucchini and turning to him. He looks over at me and finally his expression breaks and turns to a worried face. He sighs and sits on the chair next to me turning to me.

"Cas, since when?" He says pointing at the kitchen door. I know he means Dean.

"A couple days ago" I mumble. He bites his lip.

"How?" It was embarrassing to say so I look down my cheeks red.

"I was um we were both in my room and um things happened" I look back up and he's chewing his lip nervously.

"Gabe?" He sighs again.

"I just don't want you to get hurt Cas" he says his eyes showing sincerety.