Chapter 11

10 June, 2015 Day 6

I took a deep breath plopping myself down on my bed after taking a shower after my morning work out routine. I sigh cracking me neck and laying down closing my eyes exhausted.

I smile to myself. Last night was...incredible. Even though it meant sleeping 3 hours. Dean was still asleep in his room I think.

I feel myself start to slowly fade off until I feel lips against my own and I open my eyes seeing Deans own open eyes. He smiles pulling away and sitting next to me.

"Good morning angel" I sit up rubbing my eyes and smile tiredly.

"Morning De" I say yawning. He chuckles and lays down next to me and I cuddle into his side stuffing my face into his neck. He plays with my hair and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you wear yourself out last night Cas?" I groan and close my eyes.

"You did this to me" he laughs and runs his hand through my hair.

"Go to sleep Angel, I'll be here with you" I smile and repeat the words I've been wanting to say this past week in my head again.

I love you Dean Winchester.

~time skip oOoOOOoo~

I open my eyes to find myself still in Deans arms. He has his phone in his hands and I take the opportunity to look at what he's doing. I see a picture of us where we were right now Dean kissing the top of my head. I read what it says it says; with my little angel :) @castiel_novak

I groan and he laughs and hits post on instagram.

"I looked so bad" I complain.

"You look like an angel" I wiggle out of his grip and go to the bathroom washing my teeth.

"Hey so I was thinking" Dean says from my bed as I walk out.

"What?" I ask curiously sitting criss crossed next to where he was laying down.

"We should go on an adventure today" I half smile.

"And where would we go?" He smiles looking from my eyes to my lips and back up again.

"Anywhere you want angel" I shrug and smile down at him.

"I don't know anywhere, I mean this is the first time I've come here" I say. He squints up at me like he's thinking.

"We could" he licks his lips and smirks.

"Grab your Polaroid and meet me outside" he stands up and walks out quickly leaving no time for me to ask questions. I stand up and put my flip flops on since I was already dressed and grab my Polaroid and an extra film walking out. As I reach for the door to go out I hear someone call me. I turn to see Sam.

"Hey" he says with a smile.

"Hi" I say turning to him fully as he takes a sip of his beer. He sits on the couch and looks up at me.

"Got a sec?" I look between the door and him.

"In a hurry?" I look again at the door and shake my head turning to him.

"Uhm no I guess not whats up?" I ask and sit on the couch across from him. He takes another sip and sighs sitting back.

"I um" he chuckles and looks up at me.

"Listen, I know I haven't been the best brother-in-law" I raise my eye brow.

"Especially after everything that happened with, with Dean and the prom last time" he says carefully.