Chapter 1

~Temporary Cover~

May 12, 2015

"And if I don't want to?"

"Castiel!" I laugh and unload my suitcase from the truck.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure Gabriel and his husband and his husbands brother will take care of you" I raise my eye brow and my mom smiles at me encouragingly.

"You'll have fun I promise" she kisses my forehead and I sigh looking at the beach house that my brother and his boyfriend had rented for the summer.

"And your 18, you're not a baby so you can go wherever you want" I turn back and smile at my mom.

"Besides Dean's a sweet heart he'll keep you company" yeah when he's not hooking up with girls every 10 second's.

"I gotta go" she kisses my forehead and hugs me.

"See you in 5 weeks" she smiles encouragingly and gets in the car driving away. I sigh and carry my luggage up the steps to the door. As I'm about to knock the door opens.

"Thanks for coming over Mikayla" I step aside and a blond chick comes out Dean leaning on the doorframe.

"Its Miranda" he blinks.

"Right" she waves to him.

"Call me" she walks down the steps not taking in my presence. I roll my eyes and then back to Dean who smiling at me.

"Hey Cas?" I nod and carry my luggage past him.

"Gabriel and Sammy are sleeping by the way and your room is the end of the hall last room to the right, you have a balcony, great view" I nod again and drag my luggage. I feel it become lighter and I turn to see that Dean had picked it up and was now carrying it. He walks past me and I notice his toned body, he wasn't wearing a shirt only pajama pants, his back muscles were great.

"Hey when your done checking me out, come on!" I feel myself turn scarlet and follow him down the hall and turn into my room and I gasp.

The walls were a light ocean blue and the curtains a flowy white. The bed was white with 5 pillows and the carpet had a sea shell pattern. There was 2 doors I assume was a bathroom and a closet.

"If you think this is great watch this" I walk over to Dean and he smiles pulling 2 curtains apart and my mouth drops à little. He slides open the glass door and steps aside. I walk onto the balcony. The view was of the ocean. It was like nearly dark so the sun was right in between the sky and sea.

"The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe" the view reminded me of my favorite quote.

"Huh?" I look over at Dean and I shake my head turning back to the view.

"Nothing, thanks for carrying my crap and showing me my room" I say. He says nothing but I feel his presence there and I lean up against the railing breathing the fresh air.

"Im gonna go sleep, I'll see ya tomorrow" I hear him say and walk away. I watch as the sun goes down until its only the stars and moon. I walk back inside feeling relaxed and unpack everything putting my cloths away and grabbing a big T-shirt that goes just above my knees taking my trenchcoat, tie, dress shirt, dress pants, and coat off hanging them up then putting my shirt on. I wash my teeth and get into the bed sighing and looking above me.

I notice small stars painted on the ceiling. They showed my favorite constellation Orion. And I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face feeling relaxed.