Introductions

Hi, I'm Tamara (tuh-mar-ra). I am a 24 year old lesbian stud. I am 5'8" and I am Haitian. My parents were born in Haiti but came to Georgia after getting married. I was born in Atlanta then moved to New Orleans after law school. I live alone but my cousin Leah comes to visit me from Georgia from time to time. You'll meet her later on.

Hey everyone, I'm Nikki. I am 22 years old. I'm a lesbian Fem from Decatur, Georgia. I'm just as southern as all hell. I'm 5'2" and I just moved to New Orleans after my last breakup. I loved her with all my heart but I caught her in bed with another woman. I didn't ask any questions, I just packed my things and left. I am a part time receptionist at an exclusive law firm and I own a hair salon. I live in a 2 story side-by-side condo. I live on one side and my bestie Chanel lives next to me. We've been friends since she moved from Puerto Rico to Georgia. But I'll let her tell her own story. Ciao!

Hey! The names Chelsea but people call me Chels for short. I'm 23 and I'm from New York. I graduated law school and I decided to come down here to work in this law firm who contacted me right after I graduated. Im a fem and I'm mixed. My mom is Brazilian and my dad is German. My eyes are the prettiest shade of green with the slight hint of yellow. There's someone at my job that I've had a crush on for the longest but I'll save that part for another time. See ya!

Wassup. I'm Denae. I go by Dee or Nae depending on who you are. I'm from Barbados but I moved to New Orleans with my aunt when I was 5. My parents come to visit me every now and again when they can. I love my parents dearly but my aunt felt that I needed to be raised in the states. I'm a 24 year old stud with hazel eyes and blondish dreads. My best friend is Tamara. We work at the same law firm. I'm one of the finest prosecutors my city as ever seen; looks and business wise if you ask me. I've had my eye on this girl I work with but she has no clue. I'm not really the one to show my feelings. But hopefully one day she'll be mine.

Hey! It's your girl Chanel! I'm from the hood of La Perla, Puerto Rico. Raised in a home full of drug dealers and thieves, I learned quickly how to take care of myself and to trust no one. When my dad got caught up on drug charges my mom packed us up and ran for the states. We eneded up in Georgia. I was around 15 at the time. I met Nikki at Cooley high. She was the first person that spoke to me that wasn't trying to see if my hair was real or fuck me. We clicked right off the back and we've been cool ever since. Now we live right next door to each other in New Orleans. I'm bisexual and I am a registered nurse. I'm not that into hoes but if love comes my way, I guess I could try it out.

The name is Leah. I'm 22 years old. Being born in the slumps of Port au Prince Haiti with a hard working father and a stay a home mother with 8 kids. I was tired of living in a over crowded house so I started cleaning houses to save up money to fly into the states. I saved up enough money and flew to Georgia to live with my aunt. The states wasn't how I expected it to be but it was better than "home". Being in the states I became curious... I started partying, smoking weed and being out all night it was something I wasn't use to and I loved it. I'm not gay but there's this one special girl that just might change that. Her lips, her eyes, her smile, it's all flawless but you'll see what I'm talking about later on...