Chapter 12

Chanel POV:

Yesterday was too crazy. Gia had me fucked up so I went over to Taylor's. Then some crazy bitch showed up and she had me fucked up too. I must have a sign on my head that says "Chanel likes to be tried" because that's all people keep doing.

I get back home last night and of course Gia lying ass is nowhere to be found. I jumped in the shower and went straight to bed. I didn't even bother to call her. I'll wait for her to lie to me later.

This morning, I woke up and threw on some leggings, a tank top and running shoes. I put my hair in two messy braids to the back. When I go downstairs, I walk in the kitchen and see Gia sitting on the counter. "Good morning beautiful" she says to me. "Wassup Gia" I reply dryly as I walk right past her. I was not in the mood for her shit today. "So I take it as you're still mad at me huh" she asked in a quiet, almost sad tone.  "No Gia. Why would I be mad at my supposed girlfriend lying to me and constantly disappearing?" I replied sarcastically. "Baby look. All of that is over today. I promise if you come with me, it'll all make sense. Please babe." I just stood there. I wanted all of this to be explained but a part of me feels like the damage has been done. What could she possibly have to say that would make me trust her again.

I go grab my keys and phone and follow her out to her car. "Baby, I need you to put this blind fold on" she says to me. "Are you crazy Gia?? You want me to get in the car with your ass and not know where I'm going? You must be loca." She had me fucked up once again. "Babe please damn! I'm trying to show your mean ass something so you can shut the hell up with all that talk about cheatin and me being a liar. Now just put it on. Fuckin hardheaded ass!" Well damn. That just turned me on. But I won't let her know that. "I'll put the damn thing on. Cry baby ass." I replied to her. I put the blindfold on and sat quietly. We rode for almost 25 minutes and then we stopped. She came around and opened my door and then took me a couple steps then stopped. "Chanel, baby I know you probably think I was up to no good but I promise you I wasn't. After I take the blindfold off, you will see why I haven't been totally honest with you." After she said her little speech or whatever, she took the blindfold off. I was standing in the driveway of this beautiful brick 3-story house. "Gia, who's house did you bring me to?" I asked. "It's ours baby" she says, holding the keys in front of my face. "Ours? Ours as in you and I?" I was still hella confused. "Yes ours. I bought this house and I've been getting everything ready for you to see it. That's why I didn't tell you that I was on vacation from work. And when I've been disappearing, this is where I've been. I'm sorry baby. I just wanted it to be perfect so you'd love it just as much as I love you." When she finished talking, I just dropped to my knees and broke out in tears. Nobody has ever done anything this nice for me. I've been hurt so many times that I was starting to think nobody would ever treat me right. "Gianna. Oh my god. I love it!" I hugged her tight and kissed her all over. "Baby I'm so sorry I've been acting like a bitch towards you and everything." I still can't believe this. Why would she do this for me? Did she really love me? Was she being for real? I need answers.

Taylor POV:

I can't believe Ronni crazy ass came up in here with that shit last night. I haven't heard from Chanel all morning. I tried calling but she didn't pick up. I'll try again later but right now I have some errands to run.

After I came from grocery shopping, I figured I'd go pick up a watch from the mall. I walk in and I immediately see the one I want. I go over to the case and start looking in it. When I look up, I see the most beautiful pair of light brown eyes. "Hi, may I assist you with something?" the girl behind the counter asks me. "Yes. I'd like to buy this watch." I say as I point to the one I want. "That is a very good choice" she says as she smiles and takes the watch out of the case. "I haven't seen you in here before. You come here often?" she asked. "Kind of. I come here for all my quality pieces." I reply. She wrapped up the box and told me how much I owed. I handed her my bank card and signed the receipt. She gave me my copy and I started to walk out of the store when she came from behind the counter and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey um I wanted to ask you a question" she said as I turned around. "Sure, wassup cutie?" I replied. " I couldn't help but notice your tattoos. They're so nice." she says as she runs her hand up my arm. "Thanks. I have a guy that owns a shop over on 3rd street. He always gets me together." I reply. I know she's trying to flirt with me but why? I've seen her once before in here but I would've never thought she'd be into girls. She grabbed my hand and turns it over to see the rest of my tattoos on my inner arm. But after that, she didn't let my hand go. "I have to go right now but it was nice talking to you. Maybe I'll see you again sometime." She smiled and let my hand go after I said that. I started to walk away and then I heard her say something about my receipt. When I got back to the car, I looked at my receipt. It says Zoei with a heart and a phone number. This girl was really feeling me I guess. Maybe I'll hit her up later.