Chapter 3

Tamara POV:

As me and my bro went our separate ways, I pulled up to Nikki's condo and walked to her front door.

I knocked on it and when the door opened, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Damn ma!" I said to myself. "Excuse me?" she said with a confused look on her face. I guess I said it out loud rather than to myself. "Nothing. I meant to say hello beautiful" I said, trying to cover up my mistake. But she really did look gorgeous. She did a 360 twirl and my heart started racing. I can't believe I didn't notice all of this before. I took her hand and asked if she was ready to go and she nodded her head yes. She grabbed her clutch and set her alarm then I walked her to the passenger side of my car. I opened the door for her of course. Mother taught me well. As I was walking back to my side of the car, I kept getting the feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked around but no one was there. I brushed it off and got in the car. I looked into her eyes and she smiled as she blushed. I pulled out into the street and headed towards the restaurant.

Chanel POV:

So I heard a knock on my best friends door and I knew it must've been her date. I seriously don't know what she sees in that girl. Yes she has money but so does my bestfriend. And besides, money, clothes, and cars do not impress my bestie. She's all into that emotional bullshit.

But I should really be upstairs getting ready for my date. Yes I have a date tonight but I didn't tell Nikki. I didn't have time to hear another one of her lectures about the type of people I date. I'm bisexual and she thinks I pick the wrong type of girls and guys. I just decided to keep this one to myself until I see where it goes.

Me and Sean met a couple of days ago while I was working in Nik's salon. He came in to get his hair lined up and his beard touched up. Lord knows I loved me a bearded man. He says he played football in college so his upper body is to die for. He owns a sports management company a few miles away from the hospital I work at. He came up to me at the salon and said I should give him my number. His aggressive attitude made me melt instantly on the inside.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and picked out an outfit. I decided on some leather shorts to show off these curves I was blessed with. I matched it with a mesh crop top and a leather jacket and silver studded peep toe booties. I sprayed myself with perfume and went downstairs. Soon as I reached the last step, I heard a knock at the door. I checked myself out one last time in my full length mirror before opening the door. He looked sexier than ever. He had on a tan linen suit with an orange v-neck and white Ferragamo loafers. With the muscles this man has, I'm surprised he doesn't just burst out of his shirt.
"Well hello there" I said, breaking him out of the trance he was clearly in since he was staring and not speaking. "Hey pretty lady" he said handing me some pink flowers. "Thank you" I said going to put them in a vase on my dining room table. I asked him if he was ready to go and he said yes. "Where is it exactly that you're taking me" I asked curiously. "You'll see soon enough beautiful" he responded before kissing my cheek. We headed out the door and that's when I saw his beautiful all white Chevy truck. He helped me up into it since I was so short. He grabbed my ass and I quickly turned around and scowled at him. "I'm sorry" he said smirking. He did that shit on purpose and I know it. After I was in, he walked around and got in. We drove away, me still sitting here, clueless to where we were going.

Nikki POV:

After 15 minutes of driving and talking about random things, we pulled up to this restaurant. I've seen it a few times but I've never been here. I knew it had to be fancy because in the parking lot, there were only limousines and very high class cars and SUVs.

She pulled up to the glass doors in the front of the restaurant and a guy in a nice tuxedo opened my door for me. I stepped out and took Tamara's hand as she handed the keys to the valet. As we walked inside, I was amazed. I noticed Tamara looking at me and smiling. "I take that look as you like it" she said to me. I shook my head yes because I was still in amazement. "Bentley" she said to the maitre d'. He nodded his head yes and told us to follow him so we did. While we walked, all eyes were definitely on us.