Chapter 11 *Surprise*

Taylor POV:

Yesterday was mad crazy. While I was taking flowers to my mom for her birthday, I met this fine ass Spanish girl. I laid a couple lines on her but it didn't seem to work on her. I liked that about her. I could tell she cared about more than just looks and charm. Because I could've tried it on any girl and she would've been wetting her panties as I spoke to her, not to sound cocky or anything. I'll admit, she's been on my mind but I've been busy dealing with Ronni's crazy ass. She caught me by surprise with that pop up sex last night. It was good and all but I still don't want her to show up at my crib unannounced. We're not exclusive enough for her to be making moves like that.

I woke up and Ronni was still here. I told her I had some business to handle so she left. I lied. I just wanted her ass to get out. I like her and all but sometimes I feel like she's doing too much. I didn't know this is what I was signing up for a couple months ago when I met her. Enough about her. I'm trying to see what me and Chanel can get into. I don't want to rush things but I would like to sit down with her and get to know her. I'll just call her and see if she'd like to come over:

C: Hello?
T: Hey mami. What's good? It's Taylor, from the hospital.
C: Oh yeah. I remember. What's up?
T: Nothing much. I didn't want you to think I forgot about you or anything.
C: No worries.
T: Good. Are you busy later?
C: Umm no, actually I'm free. Why? You have something in mind for me to do?
T: I could think of a few things you could do but that's a conversation for another day.
C: You are so gay
T: Well what can I say.. So would you be interested in coming over so we could get to know each other?
C: Sure. That's sounds great. Text me the address and I'll be there around 8.
T: Cool. See you then.
C: Bye sexy.

So she agreed to come over so I guess I should straighten up a little bit and fix us some food. Nothing to fancy because this isn't a date or anything. At least not yet anyways.

Chanel POV:

All day, I've been at home waiting on Gia to bring her lying ass home. Then I get a call from Taylor and she put a smile on my face. She invited me over later and I agreed to go. But first, I have to deal with this. I have on my sweat pants, tennis shoes, and my hair is pulled up. I'm prepared for anything. I'll fight a stud. She's still a girl so she can get these hands just like any other female.

Im sitting in the kitchen drinking my frappuccino and scrolling on Instagram when I hear the front door close and keys hit the table. I got up to go stand in the kitchen doorway. "Hey bae. What you doing home? I thought you'd be at work." she said as she walked toward me trying to give me a kiss. I put my hand in her face and blocked it. "Yea, I'm suppose to be at work but I took the day to handle some business. But let's not get into all that. Why have you been lying to me Gianna?!" she hated when I used her real name. But she needs to know that I'm 3 seconds away from beating her ass. "Woah woah. What's your problem? Government name? Really Chanel? What I do this time?" she said looking lost and annoyed. "Don't play games with me. Where the fuck have you been all week? I go up to your job to bring you lunch and they tell me your lying ass had been on vacation all week!" I yelled. "Hold on. It's not what you think. Baby I promise." she said sweetly. "Nah. Uh uh! Don't baby me. You probably been calling that other hoe baby" I said as I brushed passed her to walk away. She grabbed my wrist and I turned around ready to smack her little ass. "Chanel, do you really think I'd cheat on you right now? Especially after we've been doing so well. I haven't even thought about another female since I've been back with you. You have to believe me." A part of me really wanted to believe her but I've believed her plenty of times before and I got played. "Gia look. I don't know what to believe. You've been lying to me for a whole ass week. A week Gia! What if I lied to you for a week huh? Look, I just need some time to think this through." I walked upstairs to change and get ready to go see Taylor. Hopefully she can take my mind off of things and put a smile on my face.