Chapter 1

Tamara POV:

*beep beep beep*
As my alarm goes off, I roll out of bed and head into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. I had a huge court case coming up and today is the meeting with my client. After taking my shower, I brushed my teeth and walked to my closet to pick out my clothes.

I decided on a navy blue suit with red pin striping, silver cuff links and my blue dress shoes. I went downstairs to grab a cup of coffee before I left because I knew it was going to be a long day. I put the coffee in my travel cup, grabbed my briefcase, phone and keys then headed outside to my all black Range Rover. The drive to my office was just under 20 minutes. I always leave out in enough time so that I am always 30 minutes early. It gives me time to organize my day and to also goof around with my best-friend, Denae.

Denae POV:

Waking up this morning, all I could think about was the new girl at our firm. She's not really new anymore but that's just what I call her so that she doesn't realize that I like her.

Back in my younger days, I wasn't really into catching feelings or none of that. I won't say I was a hoe but I will say that most of the girls I had sex with, I had absolutely no intentions on building a relationship with them. But now that I'm older, I'm getting use to the idea of someone waking up next to me and waking me up to a nice breakfast and having my clothes and things ready for the work day. I also wouldn't mind waking someone up with this amazing sex of mine.

Anyways, after doing my morning hygiene, I put on the outfit I picked out last night. Unlike my best friend, I'm not really into the whole wearing suits everyday thing. I chose a nice pair of dress pants, creased of course, a baby blue cotton button up and a black vest. I had a feeling Tamara was going to wear black shoes so I wore mine as well. I knew it would irritate her soul haha.

I don't drink coffee so I just grabbed my water bottle, keys, and my phone and headed out to my midnight blue Camaro. I lived only 10 minutes away from the office so I leave out just in enough time to get there and mess with my best friend and also indirectly flirt with my "office crush". 

Nikki POV:

"Waaaaake yo ass up Nik!" I hear my bestie Chanel screaming from outside my bedroom door. I try my best to ignore her and I put my pillow over my head and turned over... That was until something heavy landed on top of the pillow. I sat up and that she threw a bottle of lotion at me. "You lucky that didn't spill all over my pillow asshole!" I shouted to her, only to get a laugh in response. "You should've been up already. You know how your boss is." She said, rambling through my closet. "Why are you even here this early? Don't you have some business of your own?" I said while slowly getting out of bed. Chanel has been my best friend ever since she came here from Puerto Rico back in highschool. She always has my best interest at heart but sometimes it annoys me. Especially when it's about a girl that I like.

Right now, I think I might be crushing on my boss Tamara, or Ms. Bentley as I call her in the office. I own a hair salon about 30 minutes from my house so I only work as her receptionist/assistant part time. She's so professional in the work place, I can never tell if she likes me or not. One of these days, I will make my move.

As I come out of my bathroom, I see Chanel sitting on my bed, which she made up for me, smiling. "Why are you so happy?" I asked hesitantly. "Because I did you the favor of picking out your outfit for today" she said still smiling. I looked beside her and my eyes grew wide and then I gave her a "oh hell nah" look. "Chanel have you lost your natural born mind?!" I shouted. "I can't go into work dressed like some after hour waitress". Chanel gave me a look. "What's wrong with what I picked out? I'm just trying to help you find a girl." she said. "I don't need any help finding a girl, thank you very much". I said rolling my eyes. "I already have my eye on someone..." I said shyly. "Oooooh girl who is it??" She asked, nearly falling face first off the bed. "It's my boss, Tamara." I replied. Chanel gave me an unsatisfied look.  "Why her? She's so stuck up and she barely knows how to have any fun." she said, walking over to my dresser to help me put my hair up into a bun. "She's not stuck up Chanel. She's just very professional. But I know outside of the work place, she's really down to earth." I said while starting to daydream. "I bet under that suit, she has tons of tattoos and a body to die for. And her sex game, I KNOW it has to be on point!" I said biting my lip. "Calm down before you soak your panties you little freak" Chanel said laughing. "Shut up!" I said before hitting her in the arm.

After I picked out a more acceptable outfit, I went downstairs to walk Chanel out. I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse before setting the alarm and going to my all red Infiniti truck. I blew kisses to Chanel as she caught them and went back inside.

Before I pulled out the parking garage, I received a text from an unknown number:

Unknown: Hey babygirl. I just wanted to tell you that I missed you and I hope you have a good day at work. I know you probably won't respond but it makes me happy to know you're reading this and thinking of me.

Right away, I knew who it was. My cheating ass ex-girlfriend from back home. I frowned and deleted the message and put the phone back in my purse. I definitely do not want her ass back in my life. I continued to exit the parking garage and headed to the office.

Chelsea POV:

(She is already dressed and at the office)

As I wait in the employee lounge for everyone else to arrive, I decided to go to the bathroom to see how I looked.

I had on a knee length pencil skirt that hugged my curves just right, nude pumps, and a red sleeveless shirt with ruffles down the front. I was really hoping to get Denae to notice me today. I've been crushing on her ever since I started here but I haven't told anyone yet. It's very hard to find out if someone likes you if you're always in a professional work environment.

After checking myself in the bathroom mirror, I was heading to the door to when..

*BAM*

The door opened right into my face, knocking me clear on my ass.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" I heard a sweet yet familiar voice say. "Yes, I'm fine, thank...." I paused as I looked up and seen the most beautiful pair of eyes. It was my baby, Denae. "I'm so sorry..." She said holding out her hand to help me up. "Chelsea. My name is Chelsea." I said staring and biting my lip.

Denae POV:

As I got to the office, I needed to go in the bathroom to see how I looked just in case I saw my crush today. What am I saying, I see her everyday. Duh.  As I'm walking into the bathroom, I hear a loud noise then a scream come from behind the door. When I went in, I saw her. My future wife. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said rushing over to help her up. When she looked up at me, our eyes met and I saw the sexiest, piercing greenish/yellow eyes. "I'm so sorry" I said reaching out my hand. As she took it, she told me her name was Chelsea. "I guess I can't call you new girl anymore huh?" I said chuckling. She smiled at me and I think my heart melted. As she stood up, I walked closer to her, brushing her curly hair out of her face. My hand grazed across her cheek and she started to blush. She stared at me hard with this look of lust in her eyes. I knew because she was biting her lip. I grabbed her by her waist, pulled her closer, and just kissed her. The kiss was so passionate and I knew she wanted it because she didn't pull away.

I picked her up and sat her on the sink, lifting her skirt up to her waist. I kissed all around her neck while she moaned softly. My hands wandering freely down her body until I got in between her legs. She threw her head back as I gripped her neck with one hand and rubbed the inside of her thighs with the other. I could tell she wanted more but I could hear footsteps approaching the door. She quickly got down off the sink and fixed her hair and clothes. I gave her a look and winked at her as I walked out the bathroom, leaving her to drown in her own thoughts.