Chapter 9

Denae POV:

After me and Chels showered and got dressed for he day, I decided to take her to the mall and do a little shopping. I knew I was going to regret that decision but whatever my princess wants, she gets.

When we get inside the mall, I see her face light up. She's just like a kid in a candy store. It's so cute. She starts naming every store she wants to go to and I just go with it. Our first stop was the shoe store. This girl has way too many shoes already. But I'm not going to say anything because that's a battle I can't win. She ended up buying three pairs of shoes. The next stop was Victoria's Secret. I was not going in there. Absolutely not. She made her little puppy dog face but it didn't work. I stood outside and waited for what seemed like hours. As I waited outside, I felt people staring at me. I looked up and girls were looking at me as they walked past and went into the store. I decided to go sit on a bench across from the store entrance. I just so happened to look up from my phone and see a familiar face. I walk up to the light skinned girl with the long curly hair and looked for a quick second. "Excuse me, may I ask you your name?" I asked the girl. "It's Taylor. Do I know you?" she replies. "Uh you should. It's me. Denae, from school." Her face lit up a little. I'm guessing she remembers me now. She gave me a hug and asked me how I've been and I did the same. "What have you been up to man? I haven't seen or heard from you since graduation." I asked her. "Well you know. I've been busy getting my club together down here. I didn't know you came down here too. You still got the same number?" she said pulling out her phone. I shook my head yes and told her to hit me up sometime. "Why you just standing out here tho?" I asked. "I'm waiting on my lady to come back from the bathroom. What about you?" she replied. "I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the store. So you have a girl now? Oh ok. I see you. The player still playin huh?" I said jokingly. "Nah man. I left those ways a long time ago. But she's not my girl officially. We've just been chillin every now and again. Here she comes. I'll introduce you to her". When she said that, I turned around and my eyes grew wide. So did hers. "Nae, this is Ronni. Ronni, this is my friend Nae." I just stood silent for a second. I remembered this girl. She was with that other girl who came up to me and Tamara at the gym a couple weeks ago. I just gave a slight smile and a little head nod. Taylor looked at us confused. "Yall know each other or somethin?"she asked curiously. "Nah. Not at all" I replied looking at the girl and shaking my head. Next thing I knew, I felt arms wrap around my waist. It was Chelsea's ass finally coming out of that store. "Who's your friends babe?" she asked me in her little bubbly voice. "Oh I'm sorry bae. This is my friend Taylor. We went to school together. And this is her girl Ronni." I said that last part dry as fuck. I just wanted to get away from this girl and fast. "Tay text me. Me and the lady are going to finish up HER shopping. Maybe we can come check out that club you were talking about." she shook her head in agreement and said she would text me the details.

Taylor POV:

It was cool running into Nae at the mall today. We were really cool in college. We just so happened to loose touch but end up in the same city without even knowing. Her girlfriend was looking hella fine though. Short little foreign girl with a curvaceous figure. That's my nigga though. I wouldn't step up to her girl that way. Now if it was anybody else, I just might've aha.

So I've been seeing Ronni for a couple months and she's a cool girl. The sex is fantastic, she caters to me, she takes care of her business, and as far as I know, she's been faithful. I mean, I've been faithful too but I just don't think I'm ready to put a title on us yet. For right now, we've just been enjoying each other's company.

After we left the mall, I dropped Ronni off at her friends house and went home to cook and see what I was getting into for the rest of the day. When I get in the house and start changing my clothes, my phone starts vibrating. I check it but it's an unsaved number: