Chapter 7

Chanel POV:

Today was my off day so I decided to stay home and do some cleaning. I didn't hear Nikki come in last night so maybe she stayed over at Tamara's. Those little freaks.

As I was cleaning, I get a text from one of my hoes:

Big Daddy🍆: Hey babygirl. If you aren't busy today, I'd like to come over and chill. Let's know wassup.

I was hype as fuck to get a text from her. I haven't messed around with her in a couple months. When I tell you the sex was out of this world, I mean that shit. She know damn well she want to fuck. I don't know why she has to play the "come over and chill" card. I guess I'll text her back and tell her to come around 10. That gives me time to finish cleaning, shower and find something to wear. I'm also going to stop by Victoria Secret and get some more of that perfume she likes me to wear. It's going to be on and popping in here tonight.

Chelsea POV:

When I woke up this morning, the only thing on my mind was Denae and what happened last night. Her head game was crazy. I've never experienced an orgasm like that. I need to go over her house so we can talk about some things.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and decided to wear a pink tank top, black running shorts and some black Nikes. I didn't feel like getting all cute because it was too early.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and headed out the door. I didn't bother calling while I was on my way because I knew she was home. She probably isn't even awake yet. When I pulled up, I saw both of her cars still parked so I knew she was home. I got out the car and walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. I got no response. I rang a couple more times before the door flew open. "Who the fu..." she yelled before she seen it was me. She looked so sexy. All she had on was a sports bra and boxers and her dreads were up in a bun. "Good morning beautiful. Is everything alright?" she asked, still looking sleepy. "Yes I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you" I replied. She nodded and grabbed my hand and closes the door before leading me to the couch. I sat down and started to feel nervous. She started to talk but before she got a word out, I just instantly kissed her. I kissed her so passionately that I swear I saw fireworks. "What was that for?" she asked. "I just wanted to thank you for last night. And also talk to you about us. We've been seeing each other for some time now and I wanted to know if we could take things to the next level." I said, blurting out all my feelings at once. All she did was smile. What did that mean? "I would love to take things to the next level. I was going to wait until our next date to ask you but I might as well say it now. Chelsea Beyer, will do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" After she said that, I nearly had a heart attack. I just looked at her and stared but I knew I had to say something. I just jumped up and say in her lap and started kissing all over her face. "Yes yes yes I will!" I screamed in between kisses. I was currently the happiest woman on watt at this moment.

Leah POV:

After last night, I'm sure everyone had a hangover. I don't know how it even got to that point. It started off as me and Tae taking shots and then all of a sudden everyone was drunk off their ass.

I think Tae and Tamara are going to be good friends. That will be great when I tell her that I'm actually moving to New Orleans for good. I like Atlanta and all but I want to branch out and explore new things. I found somewhere to live already and today the rest of my furniture is being delivered. Also, Tae isn't just some girl. We've been on and off for the last 5 years. She's going to be living with me. But if she goes back to her old ways, I will not hesitate to put her ass out. Tamara knows nothing about this because she's always been so protective but I'm grown now. I can make my own decisions and accept any consequences that comes with those decisions. I just need to find the perfect time to tell her.