Chapter 2

Chelsea POV:

"Oh my god! Did that really just happen?" I thought to myself. The girl who I've been crushing on just kissed me. Shit, she did more than kiss me. I fixed myself before walking back to my office. I just couldn't help but smile and wave to everyone I came in contact with. I turned the corner just to come face to face with Denae once again. We stared at each other for a second then she said "excuse me miss" while stepping to the side and winking at me. I could just feel the wetness between my legs. What was it about her that had me so intrigued? I don't know but I was determined to find out.

Nikki POV:

When I got to work, it seemed like another Friday morning. Nothing ever changed around here. Sometimes I liked that because I knew what to expect for the day. When I started the coffee maker and put all of Tamara's paperwork on her desk, I saw her stepping out of the elevator so I greeted her, "good morning Ms. Bentley" I said as I smiled my cutest smile, showing off my dimples. "Good morning Ms. Alexander" she replied as she gave me a wink. Wait! Did she just.... She did! She just winked at me! I thought I was going to pass out. I started to walk back to my desk when I heard my name being called. "Ms Alexander" said the voice. I turned around and it was one of the lawyers, Denae. I knew her and Tamara were best friends so I tried to act normal and walked over to see what she wanted.

"Yes Ms. Porter?" I asked, standing in the doorway of her office. "Come in please. And shut the door." I started to feel nervous. "Yes?" I said once more. "Are you familiar with our new girl?" She asked. "Who Chelsea? Yes but she's actually not that new" I answered. "Would you by any chance have her phone number?" She asked shyly, trying to hide it. "Um not on hand but it is in her contact file. I'd be happy to go get it for you" I replied. "Thank you but I'll come and get it from you in a second. I don't want you to have to walk back and forth" she said ever so politely. I smiled then headed back to my desk.

Tamara POV:

Walking into work this morning, I saw Nikki looking so beautiful. From the glasses she wore all the way down to the tattoo around her ankle. She was just perfect. She smiled at me saying hello and I saw two perfect dimples in her cheeks. I gave her a wink as I walked past and I could tell it did something to her. I didn't say anything, I just walked into my office.

I sat down, thinking of a way to ask Nikki out on a date. But I don't want to be too forward. I never heard her mention a girlfriend so I'm pretty sure she's single. And the way she looks at me, I can tell she's into girls.

I know how I'll do it. I'll give her enough work so that she doesn't leave so early and then I'll walk her to her car and make my move.

Denae POV:

On my lunch break, I walked up to the front desk and asked Nikki if she had anything for me. "Here you are Ms. Porter" she said smiling at me and handing me a folded up piece of paper. I went back to my office and closed the door. I sat down on the couch and began texting Chelsea to see if she would reply:

D: Hey beautiful.
C: Who is this??
D: Your secret admirer ❤️
C: Ms. Porter?
D: Lol yes but you can call me Denae.
C: Hey there. How'd you get my number?
D: Don't worry about that. I was wondering if you were available tonight to go have drinks with me.
C: Yes of course! Pick me up around 9:30. I'll text you my address when you're on your way.
D: Ok. See you then gorgeous 😘
C: Lol unless you see me around the office first. 😘

I was so happy that she said yes. I had to go tell Tamara. I walked to her office and knocked on the door so she knew it was me. "Come in" she said. I walked in and I saw her writing something. I took the pen out her hand and she looked up at me. "What you want Dee?" She asked, holding her hand out for her pen back. "Man you'll never guess what just happened" I said smiling at her. "You finally lost your virginity?" She said while laughing hard. I looked at her with a straight face. "No smartass. I just asked Chelsea out on a date and she said yes." I said, nearly jumping up and down. "So what are yall going to do tonight? She asked. "Nothing. I'm taking her for drinks so we can get to know each other better" I replied. "Don't you go and fuck this girl and get us a lawsuit you hear!" She said laughing hard once again. "I'm not going to have sex with her. At least not yet" I said. "Well I'm going to ask Nikki out tonight too" Tamara said. "Word? That's wassup" I said to her. "You gonna fuck or nah?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow up and down. "Nah, not just yet" she replied. I gave her dap as I walked back to my office because my break was almost over.