Chapter 3: One On One

[Kaitelyn's POV]

I Slowly Opened My Eyes And Adjusted To The Lights That Was Gleaming On My Eyes. I Turned My Head To See Katy Talking To Someone On Her Phone. "Fine.Thanks Tam"  She Sighed And Turned Around At Me. She Ran To My Side And She Kissed My Forehead. I Sit Up And Patted The Space Beside Me, Indicating Katy To Sit With Me, She Sat Beside Me And She Hugged Me.

"How Can You Be My Mom?"I Lifted My Head Up A Little Bit And Deeply Looked Into Her Eyes Desperate For An Answer. "You Do Really Want To Know Do Ya' ?" I Smiled And Nodded. "Well, You Were Born On October 25th, Which Is My Birthday. You Were Under My Last Name, Which Is-" I Cut Katy Off And Butted In "Hudson." She Grinned At Me And Nodded. "Im Still Not Convinced Tho. How Can You Be So Sure That Im You're Child?"She Smirked At Me And Replied: "Simple.I Left You With Lisa.I Gave Her All Your Documents.Your Birth Certificate Everything.I Told Her My Cell Number Incase Theres An Emergency And Told Her Not To Move Houses.Because I Will Come Back For You." I Just Nodded At Her And Asked More Questions. "It's Been 6 Years Since You Left Me.How Can You Still Know Me?" "Mothers Never Forget Their Babies. I Will Never Forget Someone Like You.You're My Daughter And You Are So Important To Me!" Important To Her Huh?  "AND WHY DID YOU LEFT ME IF I WAS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

K:Well Look,I'm Sorry For Everything Okay?I Know That Wasn't A Good Thing To Do.But I Have No Choice.I Want To Fulfill My Dreams!

M:Ok.Let's Just Stop.I Don't To Fight Anymore.Now I Know Who Is My Mom.I'm Sorry If I Yelled To You.I Didn't Mean It.I'm Just So Shocked And Nervous.

K:It's Okay.You Don't Have To Apologize.I'm The One Who Shod Apologize.I'm So Sorry That I Left You.I Just Wanted To Be Famous Singer.I'm So Sorry.

Then We Hugged Each Other.

M:I Love You Mom!*^▁^*

K:I Lovs You Too Babes!