Chapter 12: All Eyes On Me

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

It Was Already 9:30 In The Morning!I Jumped Out Of Bed And Took A Shower Ate My Breakfast And Waited For My School Service.

I Didn't Wake Katy Up Because She Was So Tired.I Just Watched Her Sleeping Soundly.And When My Service Honked The Horn I Kissed Katy's Forehead And Left.

I Didn't Notice That Katy Was Already Awake.I Told Her That There Was Food On The Table.Before I Got Out Of My House She Told Me That She Will Be The One Bringing Me In School.

I Second Guessed Because If She Will Be The One Who Bring Me To School,All Eyes Would be On Me.Then I Thought That Would Be The Start Of Me Being Popular In School!Then I Nodded To Her And Told My Service That I Woudn't Go With Them This Time.

Then After Katy Took A Shower We Gone To Our School And There I Saw Ann!

A:Hey!Gorgeous Girl!

M:Hey!KatyCat!

A:Hey!There's Someone With You?

M::Uhhmm Yeah.She Insisted.I Didn't Want To Let Her Down So I Just Agreed With Her.

Then We Walked Down The Corridor And All Eyes Were On Us.I Felt Like I Was On Popular Heaven!A Lot Of Girls Were Screaming And ASking Katy For A Photo But She Disagreed With Them.

Then We Reached Our Classroom And She Also Came Inside.She Talked To My Teacher.Then My Teacher Motioned Me To Come Closer To Her.I Was So Nervous!What Did I Have Done Now!

T:Kaitelyn Please Escort Your "Mom" To The Principal's Office.She Would Like To Talk To Her.

I Just Nodded And Gave An Evil Glare At Katy.We Exited Our Classroom Then.

M:Why Do You Want To Talk To The Principal?

K:Its None of Your Business.

M:Whatever.

Then I Knocked To The Principal's Office And Then I Left.I Was So Late TO My Class!Because Of Katy,My Teacher Scolded Me And Gave Me A Detention.

I've Never Been In A Detention!What Am I Gonna Do!