Chapter 5: A Shocking And Funny Moment

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

I Woke Up After My Asthma Attack.I Didn't Know Why Did I Have An Asthma Attack.Then I Saw Katy And MY Aunt Talking To Each Other.I Didn't Mind Them I Just Headed To My Bedroom.There I Lay Down And Think How Can I Deal With My Current Situation."What If Katy Tell Me That I Was Going To Live With Her?What If I Have To Quit School?What If I Left Santa Barbara?"All Of Those Thoughts Came Running Through My Head Over And Over Again.Then I Saw Katy Entered My Room.

K:How You Feeling Babe?

M:I Think I'm Going To Throw Up Anytime This Minute.But I'm Fine.

K:You Know When Girls Say That They're Fine,They Don't Mean It.

M:I'm Fine.Just A Little Bit Dizzy That's All.Nothing To Worry About.

K:Okay.If You Need Something Were Downstairs.Oh!And One Thing.I'll Be Sleeping Here Just For This Night.I Hope You Don't Mind.

I Nodded.Then Before Katy Left,I Shouted At Her And She Looked At Me.Then I Pointed At My Mouth.That Means I'm Gonn Throw Up.

Then Katy Helped Me Up And Guided Me To The Bathroom And Into The Toilet.

After I Was Done Throwing Up.Katy Touched My Forehead.

K:Babe!You're Burning Up!Let's Go To Your Room.

I Nodded.Then We Both Came Into My Room And She Let Me Lay Down On My Bed.And I Fell Asleep AGAIN!

(*END OF POV*)

(*KATY'S POV*)

I Came Rushing Downstairs And Told Lisa Everything.Then She Gave Me Meds.Then I Said Thank You To Her Of Course.

Then I Rushed Upstairs And Into Kaitelyn's Room.I Woke Her Up And Let Her Drink Her Meds.

M:Are You Ok Babe?Do You Need Something?Are You Hungry?

K:I'm Ok.I'm A Little Bit Hungry.

M:What Do You Want To Eat?

K:Maybe Some Soup?Can I Have A Mushroom Soup?If You Can't Any Soup Will Be Fine But Not Carrot Soup.I'm Allergic To Carrots.

I Nodded To Kaitelyn.But I Thought To My Self.I CAN'T COOK!

(*END OF POV*)