Chapter 4: The Shocking Attack

Then After That Talk With Her.My Asthma Came Back.I Reached For Katy To Help Me.But Unfortunately,Katy Came Downstairs To Talk To Aunt Lisa.I Tried To Come Out To My Room And Go Downstairs.When I Came Down I Tried To Reach My Inhaler.Luckily My Aunt Lisa Saw Me And Help Me Grab My Inhaler.After A Few Minutes I Fell Asleep.

(*KATY'S POV*)

I Never Knew That My Child Gas Asthma.I Was So Shocked To See Her Like That.I Guess I Just Didn't Know Anything About Her Anymore.I Was So Worried For My Little Kaitelyn.I Can't Stand To See Her Suffering Like That.Then I Talked To Lisa To Know How Did Kaitelyn Had That Asthma.

M:Lisa,How Did She Have That Asthma?When I Left Her With You She Was So Healthy.

L:I Don't Know.Because When She Was Playing Track And Field In Her School She Just Fell To The Ground And Passed Out.Then Her P.E Teacher Called Me To Inform Me What Happened.And The School Physician Find Out That She Has An Asthma And She Has To Quit The Track And Field Team.

M;What If I Take Her To My House And Have That Asthma Attack Again?

L:Well,I Can Teach You To How To Use Those Things To Stop Her Asthma.

Then She Taught Me How To Use All That.Then She Reminded Me One Important Thing.

L:Katy,Just Keep In Your Mind That When She Has An Asthma Attack.After You Inhale Her.Always Let Her Sleep For A Half Hour Or More.To Regain Her Energy She Lost.Okay!Wait!Did You Already Told Her That You're Bringing Her Home In L.A?

M:No.I Was About To Tell Her Then Suddenly She Had Her Asthma.Maybe I Can Tell Her Tomorrow.Wait.Can I Stay Here Just For Today?

L:You Can.Do You Have Your Clothes?

M:Of Course,I Will Have My Concert Here In Friday.

(*END OF POV*)

Then After 30 Minutes Kaitelyn Woke Up.