Chapter 16: BEST DAY EVEEEERR! Well,Sort Of ...

After The Long Day.Katy decided To Sleep.But When She Was About To Fall Asleep Her Phone Beeped.Her Mom Is Calling Her So She Answered.

K:Hey Mom!Why Did You Call?

M:Hey Katy.We Just Want To Ask You When Are You Going To Go Back Here In L.A?

K:Uhmm,Maybe About 2 Weeks?i Don't Know Mom.

M:Why Are You Taking So Long In There Katheryn?Are You Hiding Something To Us?

K:Uhm.Mom.I'm With Kaitelyn.

M:But.Since When?How?

K:Mom.I'll Explain It To You When We Got Home There Okay?Im Really Tired!So Bye Mom!Goodnight!

M:Okay Sweetie!Goodnight!

Then They Both Hung Up.Katy Was About To Fall Asleep Again When She Heard A Noise From Downstairs.So She Quickly Got Up.

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

When I Woke Up.It Was Only 2 In The Morning.I Decided To Get Some Hot Choco So I Got Up From My Bed And Quitely Walked Downstairs.I Don't Want To Wake Katy Up.After I Made A Hot Choco.I Didn't Notice The Glass That Was Beside Me.So I Bumped It And It Crashed On The Floor.Then I Saw Katy Running Down From The Stairs.So I Quickly Hid Under The Table."What The.Its Two In The Morning And Some Freak Breaks Glass!"She Shouted.Then I Crawled Out Under The Table And Stood Infront Of Katy."I'm Sorry Katy.I Didn't Mean To Wake You Up Or To Break That Glass.I Just Bumped Into it And It Dropped Into The Floor.""Its Alright Baby.Why Are Awake At This Time?""i Can't Sleep.So I Made Myself A Hot Chocolate""Do You Want Me To Sleep With You?""Yes Katy!"

So After I Finished Drinking My Hot Chocolate.I Brushed My Teeth Again.Then I Looked At My Mirror And Saw Katy Fast Asleep.I Climbed Up Into My Bed And Snuggled With Her."I Love You Kitten.Goodnight!"I Smiled And Hugged Her Tight!"I Love You Too Mom"She Just Smile And Hugged Me Tighter!And We Both Fell Asleep With A Smile In Our Faces!.

(*END OF POV*)

Katy And Kaitelyn Woke Up Around 11:30.Since Kaitelyn Has No School Today Because Its Saturday,They Decided To Go Shopping.But Before That Katy Had An Incoming Call With Shannon."Hey Shan!""Guess Where I Am Right Now!""Philippines?""Yep!I Just Landed!I Wish Someone Would Pick Me Up In Here.""Okay.Wait For Like An Hour Or So?""Kay Kate!I'll Be Waiting For You!""Bye Shan!"The Both Hung Up.Katy Told Kaitelyn To Have A Shower Because They Were Going To Pick Up Shannon At The Airport.Kaitelyn Was So Excited Because This Was Her First Time Meeting Shannon.Kaitelyn Wore Her "Tres' Chic" Shirt her Navy Blue Shorts And Her Navy Blue High-Top Converse.And Katy Wore Her "Blue Shirt With The Word "Cool Girl" Some Skinny Jeans And Her Light Blue Flats.And They Headed Off To The Airport.They Arrived There For An Hour.

They Were Looking For Shannon For Half An Hour.And Katy Realized That Shannon Was 100% At The Starbucks Across The Street!So They Grabbed Katy's Car And Parked Infront Of The Starbucks And Saw Shannon Sitting, Staring At A Really Cute Boy.She Snapped Out Of Her Trance When She Saw Katy And Kaitelyn,She Pulled Out A Frown In Katy And Pulled Out A Really Big Smile On Kaitelyn.

(*KATY'S POV*)

So,I Saw Shannon Staring At A Really Cute Guy.And I Saw That Guy Blushing When Shan Smiled At Him.Maybe I Should Set Them Up."Well,Someone's Inlove!""Shuddup!""Well,Are You Ready To Go?""Yea!C'mon"So We Decided To Go.But Kaitelyn Just Stood There.She Wasn't Moving An Inch!So I Approached Her."Baby Are You Okay?"She Didn't Respond.She Just Looked At Me And She Turned Around And Walked To The Door.But When She Was About To Go Out.She Gripped Her Hand Tight Onto The Door Handle And She Putted Her Other Hand To Her Chest.I Quickly Ran Into Her And Saw Her Breathing Heavily."Does Anyone Of You Has An Inhaler!?"-I Screamed.Then One Girl Stood Up "Here Ma'am."I Quickly Took It And Gave It To Kaitelyn.She Really Look Pale!So I Let Her Sit Down And Do Her Inhaler Thing.In A Matter Of Minutes,She Got Her Breath Back.I Brought Back The Inhaler To The Gurl And I Thanked Her,Again.After That.We Headed Off.While Were Stuck In The Traffic I Got Really Hungry.I Looked At Kaitelyn Cuddled With Shannon And Same Thing With Shannon.Seeing Them Together Makes My Heart Happy!Two Of The Most Important People Are Cuddled Together!And After All Of The Happiness That's Going Through My Heart My Mind And Soul,I Focused On The Road And Started Driving.

We Were In The Road For Like 2 And Half Hours!And Now We Kust Arrived At The House.My Tummy Growls Angrily Begging Me To Eat!"Kait,Shan!Wake Up!Were Here!"They Both Yawned And  

Opened Their Eyes.I Smiled At Them And Motioned Them To Go Inside.I Grab All Of Shannon's Luggage And Pulled Them Into The Living Room.When I Looked At The Two,They Were Both Asleep On The Couch.I Didn't Woke Them Up,I Just Putted A Blanket Over Them.I Turned On The Air Condition Because Its So Hot In Here!I Kissed Both Of Their Forehead And Let Them Both To Sleep.

I Decided To Cook Dinner For Them.I Cooked Pasta.Well,Because It Was The Only Available Food.I Need To Go Grocery Shopping Tomorrow!Everything Was Set!The Only Thing I Need To Do Is Have A Shower And Wake The Two Sleepy Heads Up!While I Was Showering.I Decided To Sing Clarity.

" High dive into frozen waves 

where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain 

And it's worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash 

Cause we both know how this ends

Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass 

And I drown in you again

Cause you are the piece of me 

I wish I didn't need 

Chasing relentlessly 

Still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy 

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity

Walk on through a red parade 

And refuse to make amends

It cuts deep through our ground 

And makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave 

Cause we both know what we'll choose

If you pull, then I'll push too deep 

And I'll fall right back to you

Cause you are the piece of me 

I wish I didn't need 

Chasing relentlessly 

Still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy 

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity

...Why are you my remedy 

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy 

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity"

After I Sang That Song.I Got Out From My Shower And Wore y Clothes.I Walked Down The Stairs And Wake Up The Sleepy Heads! "Baby Kait!Baby Shan!Wake Up!Time For Dinner!"They Both Groaned."Kaitelyn Elizabeth Hudson Shannon Marie Woodward!If You Dont Two Get Up In Five Seconds Im Gonna Ground You!"Shannon And Kaitelyn Shot Their Eyes Open And Quickly Stood Up."Take A Shower And Come Back Down Here In 30 Minutes.If You Don't Come Back Your Dead Kay.?"They Both Nodded And They Gone Upstairs.

Its Been Exactly 29 Minutes Abd They Still Aren't Coming Down."1 Minute Left."After I Shouted It,They Both Came Downstairs.I Lead Them To The Kitchen And They Made An " ^o^ " Face."Did You Do This All Katy?""Like Duh.Im The Only One Who Was Awake.""Gosh!I Can't Believe It!""Well,You Should Believe.Anyways Lets Eat!"

We Ate Happily!Kaitelyn Putted Out The Dishes And Shannon Washed All The Plates.We Finishef Happily!So Far,I Think This Was Been The Best Day Ever!

A/N

So Here It Is Guys! @notanotherkatycat Pursued Me To Write This Chapter!Im Gonna Dedicate It To You Tommorow!Its 12:34 AM In Here!Im Gonna Write The Next Chapter For The Third Book Which Courtney Left Me To Write.I Will Become A Dirty Minded Person When I Will Right That ... Sooo Goodnight!

Follow Kaitelyn On Twitter!

@KaitelynHudson

Comment And Vote!

KatyCat Dea♥ xx