Chapter 23: Telling Him

(Kaitelyn's POV)

Its The First Day Of The Year 2014! Yayy! I Hope This Year Will Be Great! Last Night Went Good! Me, Katy And Her Friends Went To Shannon's House And There, We Celebrated New Years Ever. It Was Really Fun! WE Watched Fireworks Explode In The Sky While Lying On The Ground. While The Fireworks Were Exploding, I Hummed Firework And I Think Katy Heard It. Well, It Was Fine Though. It Was Also A Bit Embarassing For Me. Because I Was The Only Kid In The House And All Of The Were Adults. All Of Them Got Wasted, Well Except For Katy. She Said She Needs To Drive Me Home Safely And She Doesn't Want To Be Intoxicated By The Alcoholic Drinks. so, We Chose To Go Home And Watch Some Late Night Shows Which Eventually Turned Into Late Night Story-telling. She Told Me Almost All The Reasons Why She Left Me With My Aunt. I Wasn't Really Paying Attention To zit Though. I Was Half Asleep That Time. And I think When She Sensed That Im Not Already Listening To Her, She Carried Me To Her Room And We Both Fall Asleep Together,

Its The Middle Of The Night When I Suddenly Woke Up. Then I Saw Katy Was Still Wake. She Was Standing In The Balcony Of My Room. I Thought She Was Asleep? I Pretended To Be Asleep And I Listened To Her. "I Love You. But, I Can't Always Put You First John. I Have Other Things To Do." Who Is This John? "No, John. Im Not Breaking Up With You. Its Just That Im Busy At The Moment." Oh my God! He's Katy 's Boyfriend! "You Can Come Here Tomorrow. Be Here At 1." He's Coming Over! "Okay. I Love You Too. Goodnight." I Felt Katy Lay Down Beside Me. I Still Pretended To Be Asleep. "I Love You Kait. I Wouldn't Replace You With Anything In This World. You Are My World. I Love You." Then She Kissed My Head. Its Really Sweet. 

Well, Let's Not Talk About What Happen Last Night. Let's Talk About Today. So, This John Boy Is Coming Over. I Walked Downstairs And I Was Greeted By A Smiling Katy In The Living Room. "Morning Kait!" I Smiled At Her And Run In To Her. "Morning Kate!" Then I Hugged Her.We Stayed Like That For Minutes. "What's For Breakfast?" I Asked Katy. "Eggs, Bacon, And Pancakes! Your Favorites!" I Stood Up And Jumped Up And Down. Katy Was Giggling At My Reaction. "Oh, Come Let's Eat Little Princess!" She Carried Me Into The Kitchen And We Both Ate. 

[After Eating]

Woo! Im So Full! Katy Is Such A Great Cook! I Wish I Could Eat Again. Katy Stopped Me Bacause SHe Said I Would Be Fat If I Eat Too Much. Well, I Don\t Want To Get Fat So I Stopped.  

Now, Im Currently Changing Into Some Light Blue Shorts And My Katy Shirt Which I Bought Online Couple Months Of Ago. I Put Some Powder On And Sprayed Some Perfume On My Shirt. I Just LEt My Hair Down And Put My Black Converse On. Katy And I Planned To Go Shopping. We Both Agreed Because We Have Nothing Else To Do. We Invited Shannon And Ann To Join Us. They Were Both Coming! This Is Gonna Be So Much Fun!

"Kait!They're Here! Get Down!" I Heard Katy Yell Downstairs.I Took One Last Look On My Mirror And I Ran Downstaris. Well, I Didn't Really Ran. I Just Sped Walk. "Hey Ann! Hey Shan!" I Greeted Them Both. They Smiled At Me/ " So, Are You Ready To Go?" Asked Katy. "Yep! Were Ready To Go!" Shan And Ann Said In Unison. "Are You Kait?" Katy Asked Me. "Um, Yeah. Com'n! " I Said In A Cheerful Tone! We Head Out And We Set Off To The Mall. 

[At The Mall] 

We Basically Entered Like 5 Shops And Our Arms Was So Full Of Paperbags Full Of The Items We Bought. I Saw Katy Fished Her Phone Out From Her Bag And She Was Talking To Someone. "Kait!We Need To Go Home!I Forgot That Someone Was Coming Over!" I Almost Forgot! This John Boy Was Coming OVer! "Who's Coming Over?" Asked Shannon. "Uh, Its John." Told Ya. "We Have To Go. John Is Probably Standing Outside My Gates." Katy Took My Hand And I Stopped Her.