Chapter 9: Unexpected

M:Why Can't You Tell Me?

L:I Can Tell It To You Tomorrow.I'm Just So Tired.Go Back To Sleep.

Then Lisa Fell Asleep Again.I Didn't Sleep.I Just Waited Her To Wake Up.I'm So Nervous What She Is Going TO Say To Me,A Lot Of Things Came Runnug Right Through My Head.I Can't Think Straight!

And All Of That Thoghts Came Running Through My Head.I Just Fell Asleep.

(*END OF POV*)

(*LISA'S POV*)

When I Woke Up,I Saw Kaitelyn Sleeping Soundly.I Was Just About To Wake Her Up,When A Nurse Came In.

N:Good Morning Ms.Hudson.Ms.Perry Wants To See You Right Away.

L:Ok.I'll Be There In A Second.I'm.Just Going To Fix Myself.

N:Ok.But Please Hurry.

After I Fixed Myself I Ran To Katy's Room And I Saw Her Family I Waved Hi To Them And Turning My Attention To Katy.

K:Lisa,I Want To See My Child That You Were Talking About.I Don't Remember Her,But I Want To See Her.

L:But,Are You Sure?You Seem So Weak.Maybe I Can Bring Her Here Before We Go Home Tomorrow.

K:I Want To See Her Now!I Don't Care If ai'm Weak I Just Want To See Her Now!Tamra!Help Me Up!

T:But Katy,

K:Tamra!Help Me Up!

T:Ok Ok.Just Chill.

Then I Lead Her To Kaitelyn's Room.Then I Saw Kaitelyn Awake Staring Into The Wall And Didn't Know That Were Here.

M:Kait,Katy's Here.She Wants To See You.

She Just Ignored Us.Then.I Realized That She Was Crying.Then A Minute Later.She Talked To Us.

KH:What Is She Doing Here?I Thought She Don't Know Me?

M:Kait,She's Been Into An Accident.She Has A Little Bit Of Memory Loss.So Please Just Cooperate With Us.And Help Her Regain Her Memory.

KH:She Remembers All Of You Except Me.Why Is That I'm The Only One That She Can't Remember!It's So Unfair!

Then Kaitelyn Started Crying Again.

(*END OF POV*)

(*KATY'S POV*)

Why Is This Child Like This?I Barely Know Her And She's Like This!

But I Can See The Sadness And Pain In Her Eyes.I Really Want To Regain My Memory About Her.I Want To Be With Her!

L:I Think You Should Go Back Now.I Can Let You See Her When She Already Calmed Down.

K:Maybe I Should.Just Let Me Know.

Then Tamra And I Left The Room.

M:Tamra,I Need To Go To The Comfort Room QUICK!

T:Just Hold On Katy.

Then Tamra And I Burst Into The Comfort Room And Into The Toilet And Throw Up.I Can't Stop Throwing Up.Until Throwed Up Blood.

TAmra Quickly Called The Nurse And I Was Left Into The Toilet.I Kept Throwing Up Until I Can't Throw Up Anymore.I Fainted Into The Comfort Room's Floor.

(*END OF POV*)